Custom pulling shirt feedback October 22, 2021 01:34AM
I know this topic has been discussed over the years, but I haven't seen any feedback and opinions lately
What are some recommendations and feedback on getting custom pulling shirts made? We are interested in Tshirts,sweatshirts, and crew shirts! Thanks

Re: Custom pulling shirt feedback October 22, 2021 02:36AM
Red Haw Supply - 419-651-4242 Dion Bliss

Excel - 800-784-8857 Patty Whitaker

I have purchased shirts from both and am very happy with the products. Any issue I have had was resolved quickly with no fuss and I will continue to use their services.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: Custom pulling shirt feedback October 22, 2021 06:55AM
Give Kris a call at 6B Apparel, their artwork was the deciding factor for me going with them,

Re: Custom pulling shirt feedback October 24, 2021 12:56PM
Brad, the owner, at www.expressionsdesignco.com
A long time logo / artwork designer for using on a wide selection of well known brand name apparel.
I am very satisfied with their work and know many other sanctioning bodies, promoters and pullers who also are.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,620, Posts: 229,676, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,065, Posts: 225,891.

Our newest member JD_8520