Ogilvie Raceway Pull August 27, 2009 01:22AM
The Pull in Ogilvie MN. friday nite is sponsored by the Ogilvie Raceway and local business! The payback is real.No trophys foe dust collecting.4 Smoker classes and1 Smoker Semi class.Stock semis and farm stock tractors.7000 and up.No 2 hour putt-putt show.Farm classes are NO RPM limit or Speed limit There will be possibly 20 plus NTPA tractors coming to this event.You can go to ogilvieraceway.com for more info or call 612-390-3013 for more info.Don't read the keyboard bashing go to the source.Spectators come see a real show.6:30 start time check-in 4:30-6:00 Aug 28th 2009

Re: Ogilvie Raceway Pull August 27, 2009 01:40AM
Is the "smoker semi" class same as NTPA ps semi?

Re: Ogilvie Raceway Pull August 27, 2009 01:42AM
Yes there will be a few of them there

Re: Ogilvie Raceway Pull August 27, 2009 02:15AM
Sound like Ogilvie is the place to be!!

Re: Ogilvie Raceway Pull August 27, 2009 01:47AM
you will see some good smoke in semi action, Hagen, Sailor, possibly Rosenberg, Cornelius, Ron Baron, and if Jack Kielmeyer is still runnin, he is coming with his.

Re: Ogilvie Raceway Pull August 27, 2009 03:07AM
The talk in the country is Ogilvie is the place to be! New facility,Seperate pullin track from race track and LOTS of SMOKE!!

Re: Ogilvie Raceway Pull August 27, 2009 04:58PM
I heard today Ron is not going to waste his time and Jack out of town pulling Grand national. Sailors were not sure yet.

Re: Ogilvie Raceway Pull August 29, 2009 07:01PM
How many NTPA tractors showed up?

Re: Ogilvie Raceway Pull August 29, 2009 11:48PM
24 Tractors and 4 Semis.The whole show was Great!!

Re: Ogilvie Raceway Pull August 30, 2009 09:09AM
Can you post the results?

Re: Ogilvie Raceway Pull August 30, 2009 12:15PM
I'll have to go to race track to get results,but i remember the 9300 SuperFarm class 10 - 11 tractors.Ernie Lange,Glenco,MN.1st place,(i'm not accurate on footage,I was hook man) i think around 319.Wayne Meuller,Windom,MN.2nd place.Chad Stuewe, Glenco,MN.3rd and Bill Deluge,Buffalo,MN.4th.Excellent turnout of Pro Farm,SuperFarm,Mods.We will post full results soon.Next years show will be bigger.

Re: Ogilvie Raceway Pull August 30, 2009 12:19PM
i would like to know who the ntpa pullers were that attended this pull. My father talked about this place and said it was a great facility and that expect this to be a place that the ntpa puts on a show in the next few years. but once again who from the ntpa hooked????

Re: Ogilvie Raceway Pull August 31, 2009 12:27AM
here is the list of some of the ntpa tractors of what i can remember by the way this was an excelent pull. super farms wayne muller, phil jungwirth, ernie lange chad stuewe bill daluge screaming eagle and vintage red guy blechinger with his white 2-180 isaac conway mike clemons sleepless nights. pro farm nick dahl randy lefebvre george besser brandon besser bob dillon the other two i think tony warner and mike jones not sure of their first names. super stock guy blechinger martin mooney and a new tractor gapenski's out of sauk rapids mn a puma 210 i think. mod semi's sailer's haugen and the fourth was from carver. over all the the track needed work but the pull was pretty decent lots of hooks one of the better pulls i been to this year as far as a brush pull goes. if the ntpa wanted a top notch venue the raceway is a very nice place.

Hey Farmall Forever August 31, 2009 01:55AM
Is there any hooks this coming weekend for a light mod or light super stock? Thanks!

Re: Hey Farmall Forever August 31, 2009 03:19AM
THERE IS NO PULL'S THAT IM AWARE OF BUT THERE IS A COUPLE NEXT WEEK END THE 13TH AT ELK RIVER MN AND LONG PRAIRIE MN. DEPENDING WHAT PART OF THE STATE U ARE LOOKING AT. IM SURE THERE IS SOME JUST ACROSS THE BORDER IN WISCONSIN. SEEMS LIKE THERE IS ALWAYS PULLS OVER THERE.

Re: Hey Farmall Forever August 31, 2009 04:39AM
Ridgeland, Wi. will have lite-supers Sunday night.

hey bruce August 31, 2009 04:43AM
hey bruce looks like the points are in your favor congrads on a good year i actually got to see u go down the tract a couple of times this year.Grinning hope your guys luck is changing for the good.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,948, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,033.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009