Shipping to Denmark November 09, 2021 01:28AM
Has anyone shipped parts to Denmark?
A person is interested in a set of Puller 2000 tires and rims, I would think the freight charges would be expensive.

Re: Shipping to Denmark November 09, 2021 02:32AM
I have shipped to Europe and my advice is ask the buyer to set up all shipping, including pick up from your place or you drop at a local depot.

Re: Shipping to Denmark November 09, 2021 10:25AM
We have a customer over there in Denmark that might have some tires and wheels that we need to send. It wont be till after the first of the year but if you want his info call me and I will get his info. They set up all the shipping on there end and we just load it here.
Hawthorn Tire
608-558-2316

Re: Shipping to Denmark November 10, 2021 08:44AM
Thanks

Re: Shipping to Denmark November 24, 2021 03:41PM
The most expensive part of shipping is usually the truck freight inside the US.
Let him call a shipping company, get them your address and let them pick up the stuff. If you want to make it easier (and a lot cheaper for him) deliver to a warehouse of the shipping company. They often charge crazy money to pick up stuff, if you're not a commercial address.

Floating Finish - the German Tractor Pulling Web Show and EU Live Streams: [www.youtube.com]

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,688, Posts: 229,793, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,956.

Our newest member Jason