NFMS December 04, 2021 01:11AM
Is there any big changes anyone heard of for this years show? Are LLSS being considered to be added? Ive been watching old videos of NFMS and loved watching the 5500 super stock class. LLSS is the closest thing we have to that class now days. They could back off on a night of pro stocks, they hardly get enough there to fill all the spots. They have to persuade pro stock pullers to compete, meanwhile the NFMS should be about the best of the best not whoever they can get. And as far as rules go for LLSS, NFMS would have a set of rules and it would be up to the puller if they'd like to compete or not.

Re: NFMS December 04, 2021 10:20AM
Man not this again, even though I agree with you a lot on this class, NTPA picks it up as a Regional National class, and rumors of PPL running it a little more than just Mid-South, that is as far as it needs to go. And I would Love to see it ran at NFMS, at least 5 years of consistent Regional National and PPL hooks and every organization leave the rules alone for that long and maybe the class will be ready for NFMS.

Eric Prewitt
The Prewitt Pulling Team
Public Relations for
The Pulling Radio Network

Re: NFMS December 06, 2021 12:05AM
I agree with Eric on this . We need to stop with the rule changes . Just because it doesn't work one year, doesn't mean that it will work over a period of time .

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,726, Posts: 229,858, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,084, Posts: 225,981.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro