Anybody use headset communicators? December 09, 2021 01:18PM
We are looking into getting a set of comms for next year. Anybody use em? What kind you all use?

Re: Anybody use headset communicators? December 10, 2021 06:27AM
Rudd_weatherwax
We are looking into getting a set of comms for next year. Anybody use em? What kind you all use?

Find Jeff Hothem. I know they use them with their helmets also.

Re: Anybody use headset communicators? December 10, 2021 12:40PM
Great answer, I'm glad you took the time out of your day to provide a thoughtful and helpful response. Im sure when i did use the search function it came back with overhashed nonsense from years in the past. Also super helpful

Re: Anybody use headset communicators? December 11, 2021 01:07AM
We use Midland micromobile radios, they work great and can mount CB style units that work with handhelds in hauling and pit vehicles, hope that helps!

Re: Anybody use headset communicators? December 11, 2021 01:27AM
Soneticscorp.com. open line of communication and noise canceling, work very well but not cheap.

Re: Anybody use headset communicators? December 11, 2021 10:18PM
Thank you guys for some legit reccomendations, Trying to find something that we will be able to communicate over that loud ass HEMI!!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,785, Posts: 229,971, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,049.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009