Box turbo for SF, Louisville again? December 11, 2021 09:15AM
Way to stick it to the majority, rather than have a select few change?

Re: Box turbo for SF, Louisville again? December 11, 2021 10:49AM
Why?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/11/2021 01:08PM by Robert Danner.

Re: Box turbo for SF, Louisville again? December 11, 2021 02:57PM
What size is the "Box Turbo" and whos the supplier? Also what is the purpose or reason for such silliness?

Re: Box turbo for SF, Louisville again? December 12, 2021 04:04AM
People wake up , They do not want the superfarm class at the NFMS. If it werent for one old man from Wi. they would not be there this year. Politics is very evident.

Re: Box turbo for SF, Louisville again? December 12, 2021 07:20AM
It should be the same rules as last time that they were there in 2020 3x3 slotted nothing was said about rules change for them, basing it off NTPA/PPL RULES it should be 3x3 slotted since that is what they ran all season

Re: Box turbo for SF, Louisville again? December 12, 2021 03:29AM
I'd say that majority you speak of probably knew what they were going to be required to run, and still chose to apply. So apparently they are okay with the rule.

Re: Box turbo for SF, Louisville again? December 12, 2021 03:34AM
So what's the box turbo ? I have friend pulling in this class that pulls in New York and Empire State pullers.Is this turbo different than what he normally runs ? Just curious.

Re: Box turbo for SF, Louisville again? December 12, 2021 04:38AM
The turbo rule for nfms says 3 x 4 smooth bore. Ntpa and ppl run 3 x 3 slotted turbos and outlaw runs 3.6 x 4.55 smooth bore turbo.

Re: Box turbo for SF, Louisville again? December 12, 2021 11:40AM
If it just a 3x4 smooth cover, that doesn't mean its a "Box Turbo ." A "Box Turbo" , to me is just that. A factory type Turbo with a seal on it from a major Turbo manufacturer. So my question is,,,, is it a "Box Turbo " or you can run any 3x4 you desire?

Re: Box turbo for SF, Louisville again? December 12, 2021 12:40PM
I love how this post is full of non super farm pullers. There is only 24 people this affects. I do not see why the NFMS changed the turbo. You should run what you compete with all season. If you were going to change turbos why not go with something common? like a 3x3.5 like the PPL hotfarm run. but there again I dont see why change anything. I think the committee needs to change some of their format and this just gives them an excuse to drop the class because they will say everyone complained. Who wants to buy a $5500 turbo for a few runs (dyno/Louisville) and then have a non-marketable turbo you cant sell. The committee should drop a pro stock class and add another 4.1 or so. There is at least 15 pro stocks that probably could stay home. The PPL super farm class had an average of 20 tractors every night on the Champions Tour. The 2nd biggest class right next to the TWD trucks. There still is 60-80 super farms out there running and it is a very competitive class. They dont choke out no more. The tractors look as good as any others. See ya all in Louisville

Re: Box turbo for SF, Louisville again? December 12, 2021 03:08PM
super farm puller 2021
I love how this post is full of non super farm pullers. There is only 24 people this affects. I do not see why the NFMS changed the turbo. You should run what you compete with all season. If you were going to change turbos why not go with something common? like a 3x3.5 like the PPL hotfarm run. but there again I dont see why change anything. I think the committee needs to change some of their format and this just gives them an excuse to drop the class because they will say everyone complained. Who wants to buy a $5500 turbo for a few runs (dyno/Louisville) and then have a non-marketable turbo you cant sell. The committee should drop a pro stock class and add another 4.1 or so. There is at least 15 pro stocks that probably could stay home. The PPL super farm class had an average of 20 tractors every night on the Champions Tour. The 2nd biggest class right next to the TWD trucks. There still is 60-80 super farms out there running and it is a very competitive class. They dont choke out no more. The tractors look as good as any others. See ya all in Louisville

Since the nfms is a brush pull that I have competed in 20 and 21 years ago, they can do what ever they want to do since there is no sanctioning body. Now that's not saying I agree with what they do, but they can do what ever they want to do.

Re: Box turbo for SF, Louisville again? December 14, 2021 03:50AM
I'll never pull there in any class but I wouldn't want to change a setup for one hook anywhere unless I was testing something.

Re: Box turbo for SF, Louisville again? December 17, 2021 05:35AM
its back to normal set up. may the best man win

Re: Box turbo for SF, Louisville again? December 17, 2021 06:32AM
Superfarm 2021, you are a smart individual! Thumbs up to you for sticking with your program. Let the others change their setups and miss it! Good luck!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,718, Posts: 229,828, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,963.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro