The Pullers Championship - Fan Voting is LIVE January 03, 2022 01:00PM
Round 1 of fan voting is LIVE!

Follow the link below to vote for who YOU want to see at The Track at Holzhauers May 13th and 14th! Let's have fun with this and remember you can vote ONCE PER DAY! Voting ends on January 16th at 11:59PM CST. We will then take the top 20 in each class and have Round 2 of fan voting starting January 24th!

If you don't see your favorite puller on the list please reach out to us so we can get them added. Pullers, if you didn't pull in 2021, switched classes, or built a new vehicle for 2022, reach out to us so we can get you added to the list as we ONLY compiled a list of those who competed in 2021!

Pullers make sure to share this to your page and get your fans involved if you want to compete at The Pullers Championship!

https://www.thepullerschampionship.com/fan-vote

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Replay of the Fan Vote roll out for the Pullers Championship and Kevin Campbell Chaos Fabrication Interview January 04, 2022 01:27AM
Lets Grow Pulling

YouTube
Facebook

Jason Schultz
Call or Text 608 604 5068
Email jason@beermoneypullingteam.com
Beer Money Pulling Team Merchandise [beermoneypullingteam.com]

This is how easy it is to vote your favorite pullers for The Pullers Championship January 04, 2022 03:40AM
Video Link

Vote now here

Jason Schultz

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/04/2022 03:41AM by Jason Schultz.

Fan votes are rolling in January 05, 2022 06:58AM
As of 10 am January 5th we had 3500 fan votes. Remember you can vote once a day.

Jason Schultz

Re: Replay of the Fan Vote roll out for the Pullers Championship and Kevin Campbell Chaos Fabrication Interview January 05, 2022 03:58PM
So, I have a question....let's say the majority of fans want Pullers x, y, and z. What happens when Pullers x, y, and z say "nope, ain't gonna go there"?

Re: Replay of the Fan Vote roll out for the Pullers Championship and Kevin Campbell Chaos Fabrication Interview January 05, 2022 04:17PM
Move down the list. That's why we are taking 20 to the second round of voting.

Brent Yaron

Re: Replay of the Fan Vote roll out for the Pullers Championship and Kevin Campbell Chaos Fabrication Interview January 05, 2022 04:17PM
bandit496
So, I have a question....let's say the majority of fans want Pullers x, y, and z. What happens when Pullers x, y, and z say "nope, ain't gonna go there"?

My guess would be that some one would fill pullers x,y and z's place. And if that doesn't set well with the majority of the fans that want pullers x,y and z there then maybe that majority should take that up with pullers x,y and z on why they won't go there. Just saying.

Re: The Pullers Championship - Fan Voting is LIVE January 05, 2022 12:54PM
Brent Yaron
Round 1 of fan voting is LIVE!

Follow the link below to vote for who YOU want to see at The Track at Holzhauers May 13th and 14th! Let's have fun with this and remember you can vote ONCE PER DAY! Voting ends on January 16th at 11:59PM CST. We will then take the top 20 in each class and have Round 2 of fan voting starting January 24th!

If you don't see your favorite puller on the list please reach out to us so we can get them added. Pullers, if you didn't pull in 2021, switched classes, or built a new vehicle for 2022, reach out to us so we can get you added to the list as we ONLY compiled a list of those who competed in 2021!

Pullers make sure to share this to your page and get your fans involved if you want to compete at The Pullers Championship!

[www.thepullerschampionship.com]

Brent....I'm hurt Sad haha

Re: The Pullers Championship - Fan Voting is LIVE January 05, 2022 01:45PM
Did you want to be on the list? You didn't compete in 2021 and I wasn't sure if the truck would be ready by then...

Brent Yaron

Re: The Pullers Championship - Fan Voting is LIVE January 05, 2022 02:20PM
Brent Yaron
Did you want to be on the list? You didn't compete in 2021 and I wasn't sure if the truck would be ready by then...

Brent, to get the list compiled took a LOT of work! Thanks for the hard work.

Re: The Pullers Championship - Fan Voting is LIVE January 05, 2022 02:46PM
Thank you Clark! I discovered a lot of new associations and pullers putting the list together. I know there are more out there we aren't aware of.

Brent Yaron

Re: The Pullers Championship - Fan Voting is LIVE January 06, 2022 01:00AM
Brent Yaron

My comment was tongue in cheek. Smiling

Given the delays in everything these days, there's no way I could commit...You've got a great bunch of trucks already. I'm just hoping to be ready by Tomah.....

Re: The Pullers Championship - Fan Voting is LIVE January 06, 2022 01:39AM
Oh I know it was! There's always next year!

Brent Yaron

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009