Insurance January 17, 2022 11:42AM
How doses a puller know if insurance is any good ntpa & ppl has insurance on there self and on the puller to but the smaller organizations that only changes $100 to $200 for a membership the puller can’t be covered so were can a we get insurance

Re: Insurance January 17, 2022 12:53PM
$120 membership fee, $80 per driver for insurance. $2.5M coverage.
This is what I pay for the club I pull with. I have a copy of the policy in my trailer.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/17/2022 12:54PM by Dirtfarmer.

Re: Insurance January 18, 2022 07:55AM
If your club gives you a card that says USPA on it you have good insurance.

Re: Insurance January 18, 2022 12:24PM
We pull with biggest club in northern Indiana and we were told last week that the club had insurance but not the puller and if that is true the pullers need to get together and do something

K and K Insurance for example January 18, 2022 02:12PM
Puller
How doses a puller know if insurance is any good ntpa & ppl has insurance on there self and on the puller to but the smaller organizations that only changes $100 to $200 for a membership the puller can’t be covered so were can a we get insurance

Here's one company that has been around along time:
K and K Insurance

[www.kandkinsurance.com]

I'm pretty sure that NTPA, PPL, and Outlaws have tech schools every year for their tech officials that are required by their insurance company.

Re: K and K Insurance for example January 18, 2022 02:25PM
That is who our club has insurance with.

Re: K and K Insurance for example January 20, 2022 11:40AM
Dirtfarmer
That is who our club has insurance with.

I was told K & K doesn't insure or mess with local small pulling clubs that are holding, more or less, "brush pulls"......am I correct ?

Re: K and K Insurance for example January 20, 2022 12:03PM
Does any one know if the IPL group in Indiana has insurance on the pullers or just IPL if they have it on the puller then they need to show a policy showing

Re: K and K Insurance for example January 20, 2022 01:03PM
Not certain why you would ask on here, when you can phone their president, who is very congenial, and personally ask him.

And if you have been pulling with IPL, then you did not do your homework to discover the answer before you started pulling with them.

That is a blanket statement for any puller desiring to pull with any pulling organization.

Re: K and K Insurance for example January 20, 2022 01:30PM
I have been pulling with NTPA and PPL for a long time and have moved to northern Indiana and was told last weekend that we should ask by a member of that group that they could not find out

Re: K and K Insurance for example January 20, 2022 02:56PM
IH PULLER
I have been pulling with NTPA and PPL for a long time and have moved to northern Indiana and was told last weekend that we should ask by a member of that group that they could not find out

HUH?

Re: K and K Insurance for example January 20, 2022 03:13PM
A copy of our insurance policy is available for any members to see at any time. If you have any questions contact myself or the president of IPL.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,678, Posts: 229,780, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason