Louisville Pick'em Contest February 06, 2022 04:42AM
I have created a pick'em contest for the farm show. This will be just for fun and bragging rights. Points are awarded by pick finish lowest point total wins. Have fun and good luck.

[docs.google.com]

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

[fortheloveofpulling.godaddysites.com]

Re: Louisville Pick'em Contest February 08, 2022 11:57AM
Got my picks in, hopefully some of you do the same!

Re: Louisville Pick'em Contest February 09, 2022 04:56AM
Hopefully standings will be updated after each night, fun to keep up with it. Or at least final standings posted. I never saw ANYTHING about the Gordywanna contest that brent ran just a waste of all our time.

Re: Louisville Pick'em Contest February 09, 2022 05:26AM
I worked the event and had little to no time to go through and spend 20 minutes updating the points. If it's a waste of your time I suggest not doing it anymore.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: Louisville Pick'em Contest February 09, 2022 07:38AM
I will try my best to keep it updated, as long as I can get the results quickly I shouldn't have a problem. I had issues getting results so updating my contest for the Midwest winter nationals was a little hard as I didn't get to update it till Monday. I get what your are saying about their contest, but I was kind of shocked that they did one at all as busy as Brent and everyone involved was at the time. So I can't blame them.

So far I have 63 entries. Thank you everyone who has entered.

On a side note I would like to apologize. I realized yesterday that I omitted the Super Farm Finals so it's a little to late in the game now to add it in.

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/09/2022 07:42AM by For The Love Of Pulling.

Re: Louisville Pick'em Contest February 09, 2022 02:06PM
Look i understand you being busy and not having time to update that is fine. but here we are 3 weeks past and nobody knows how they did and stacked up against the rest of the other fans that made picks in this contest. the point of a contest is to compete against others kind of pointless without the results. As i sit here watching the Olympics i really wish they didn't announce the times for all the downhill skiers or give any scores to the snowboarders runs... that would be just awesome

Re: Louisville Pick'em Contest February 10, 2022 01:27AM
Winners were already announced but if you are worried about seeing where you stood, here you go.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/10/2022 02:55AM by Brent Yaron.
Attachments:
open | download - 2022 Midwest Winter Nationals Pick'em Contest Results.xlsx (148.4 KB)

Re: Louisville Pick'em Contest February 20, 2022 09:20AM
Any updates on the results if the competition? I think I’m doing pretty good

Re: Louisville Pick'em Contest February 20, 2022 11:03PM
Just to be clear there is two pick'em contest going. Beer Money and mine For The Love Of Pulling. Both results were posted on the respective Facebook pages. Here is the results for For The Love of Pulling Pick'em.

[docs.google.com]

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Re: Louisville Pick'em Contest February 22, 2022 04:34AM
Can you post the results on pulloff? Some people (like me) dont have facebook and did the competition through pulloff.

Re: Louisville Pick'em Contest February 22, 2022 05:24AM
Here is the For The Love Of Pulling contest results.

[docs.google.com]

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,723, Posts: 229,851, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,976.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro