making pullers pay August 29, 2009 05:47AM
i was reading the tristate deal wiht caledonia and yes that track is a little rough. i want to address the paying stuff.I think if the place brings in a club no matter how big or small pullers should not be required to pay to get in the gate. If you want to put on a good pull let the drivers and like two pit helpers in free. i wont go to a pull that makes me pay my dues to hook and make me pay to get in the pits not worth my time and money

Re: making pullers pay August 29, 2009 02:09PM
Agree totally. That is ridiculous. We are the ones putting on the show for them to make their $$$ and they have the balls to charge pullers gate addmission and for pit pass. Bet that went over like a turd in a punch bole with the pullers.

Re: making pullers pay August 29, 2009 04:03PM
This subject has gotten out of control. Out of 25 pulls we have made this year at leaste 15 have made us pay or have tried to make us pay. Even though the contracts say how many they have to let in they still try.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,695, Posts: 229,801, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,957.

Our newest member CBeard