NFMS tickets? February 08, 2022 07:14AM
I'm just curious if anyone else is having trouble finding tickets? I generally can find Saturday night tickets pretty easy but I can't seem to this year. So I was just curious. Thanks!!

Re: NFMS tickets? February 08, 2022 07:31AM
On beer money last night, they mentioned ticket sales were very good this year. I wonder if Saturday night might be a hot ticket again?

Re: NFMS tickets? February 08, 2022 07:35AM
Seems like they might be.

Re: NFMS tickets? February 08, 2022 11:18AM
Lower bowl tickets have been sold out for a while. I think everyone is ready to be back in Freedom Hall for some pulling.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: NFMS tickets? February 08, 2022 11:26AM
Just bought 3 for both Saturday pulls on Ticketmaster
Saturday night has sold down a lot during the day today finally decided to go for it I’d been riding the fence about going

Re: NFMS tickets? February 09, 2022 03:33AM
Hopefully they won't be hounding people about masks as it looks like this policy is still in effect:

[farmmachineryshow.org]

Re: NFMS tickets? February 09, 2022 04:19AM
I was there for the GIE show in October and they werent enforcing anything

Re: NFMS tickets? February 09, 2022 04:30AM
According to Mike Witt, everything will be free of restrictions and will be back to "normal".

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: NFMS tickets? February 09, 2022 06:20AM
Good to hear, thanks

Re: NFMS tickets? February 09, 2022 04:52AM
just curious how people get lower bowl tickets? i have never seen any available when tickets open up on ticketmaster. always thought it would be cool to get down close some year. must have to know someone to get them

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/09/2022 07:06AM by Bryan Lively.

Re: NFMS tickets? February 09, 2022 07:21AM
Dmax47
just curious how people get lower bowl tickets? i have never seen any available when tickets open up on ticketmaster. always thought it would be cool to get down close some year. must have to know someone to get them

Many of the lower bowl tickets are multi-year ticket holders or sponsor/vendor purchases. I see the same folks in the same seats year after year in the 100 and 200 level, and I have some good friends who sit in 341 and they're just as good a seat as the lower bowl in my opinion.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: NFMS tickets? February 09, 2022 08:58AM
We sit in 342 we've been there for probably 20 years. Pretty good seats. Pretty hard to get lower level. I've requested to switch to lower level last few years but none available.

Re: NFMS tickets? February 09, 2022 01:54PM
I have sat all over the place in the top ring and agree there really aint to bad of a seat would just like to have the experiance of being close sometime. just wondered how one would obtain those tickets

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/09/2022 02:07PM by Dmax47.

Re: NFMS tickets? February 10, 2022 05:07AM
A few years ago I was able to upgrade from 338 to 208 and the seats are better but we constantly have to deal with people (other pullers) wanting to come and talk to the top three in every class. Usually it isn't a problem as most are considerate and won't block everyone's view but there seems to always be one that is drunk, obnoxious and inconsiderate to everyone in that area.

Re: NFMS tickets? February 10, 2022 07:49AM
I had a person call me looking for just 1 ticket somewhere close to 112!!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,678, Posts: 229,780, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason