Greed!!!! August 29, 2009 06:53PM
I know everybody has to make a little money, but there is somebody on Ebay selling 2 NTPA stickers for a buy it now price of right at $15. That is down right greedy! Somebody that can't make it to an NTPA pull and pay $2 for them has to deal with somebody on ebay who is tryin to make a killin. Not only that, but when you buy them in bulk from the NTPA they are $1 ea. When I confronted the person about it on ebay they said law of supply and demand and also told me they got them for $1 ea. That is not the kind of stuff we need in our sport. Somebody who can't afford to make it to a pull and still would like to show their support and people want to charge $15 for $2 worth of stickers. So I kindly told the person they were a Jack@$$!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/30/2009 04:03AM by llssmoline.

Re: Greed!!!! August 30, 2009 01:29AM
How about this, DON'T BUY THEM!!

Its a free world they can ask whatever they want for them.

Did you buy them and realize you overpaid and they didn't make your tractor run any better?

Re: Greed!!!! August 30, 2009 02:39AM
I think we found out who is selling them.

Re: Greed!!!! August 30, 2009 03:24AM
I'm not selling them and would never buy one even for a dollar.

All I'm saying is that I could put one on ebay for a million dollars it doesn't mean it going to sell.

llssmoline needs to realize this.

Who cares!!

Re: Greed!!!! August 30, 2009 03:54AM
i have to agree that is one of those things that you just need to look away from, it makes you look just as bad coming on here and fussing about it, who cares if he sells them then good for him if not then oh well. WHO CARES

Re: Greed!!!! August 30, 2009 04:17AM
So if your 9 year old son likes tractor pulling and wants a sticker, yet you only make it to local pulls you should have to pay $15 for a $1 or $2 sticker? Don't care how it makes me look fussing about it, it is just not good promotion for our sport which we need very badly. If peope could start to look at what is best for puling as a whole and not just what is best for themselves our sport would improve by leaps and bounds. Pulling has so much more potential then where it is at right now, there are just a select few holding it back to help there agenda and this is just an exampe of that on a much smaller scale.

Re: Greed!!!! August 30, 2009 07:58AM
$15.00 sounds cheap compared to going to a GN pull paying for fuel to get there, buying a $20.00 ticket to get in a dollar for the sticker and 30 bucks for the two of you to eat. looks like a $51.00 stacker, where is this ebay seller I might be interested in buying one from him.

Re: Greed!!!! August 30, 2009 10:53AM
Funny, I went to the Geogetown, Ohio Pull didn't have to pay a penny to get in and my wife and I both ate forless then $10. Not only that, we got to see some of the Top pulers in the Nation.

Re: Greed!!!! September 01, 2009 05:30AM
If you will look around on ebay, you will also see other decals from manufacturers that send decals with items they sell, in essence giving them away for free. Then, a guy who bought the product sells them. Normally, the ones I get end up being lost because I won't advertise for a manufacturer who does nothing for me but sell me parts at retail. If you want an NTPA decal, let me know, I have plenty. JW

Re: Greed!!!! September 01, 2009 12:21PM
Here is a thought tell your spoiled little kid NO! They need everything or if they need everything they see. If your kid wants it that bad then have them pay for it themselves, and if they realize they overpaid whell then life lesson earned. Please tell me you have better ways to spend your time than worrying about how somebody is trying to make a quick buck. If there are people out there stupid enough to pay that price or maybe it is there only souce of getting them why should it matter to you. Get a life!!!!

Re: Greed!!!! August 30, 2009 04:01AM
I didn't buy them there smart@$$. I get mine at the Pulls and give them to people that want them. I know and I think Chucky is right about who is selling them. I don't need anything to make my tractor run better. I'm just saying things like this aren't good for our sport and since you are defending them you must be one of the @$$sholes who has a shop or something and charges $400 for a $100 rack & pinion, $1500 for a $700 rollcage. You get the point, I'm just saying some fans who can't make it to the NTPA pulls but would still like support the sport can't because of greedy people. Yes, if you are a talented machinist and are a good builder then by all means, make a living from it! You are entitled to it and pullers are thankful for the good work that you do. But some schmuck selling a $1 NTPA sticker for $15 is just plane ridicuous. I didn't say anyone had to buy it, and I'm sure they won't. The reason you woudn't buy one for a $1 is because I'm sure your POS tractor will never be NTPA quaity. I didn't say anything to offend you all I said is that this is not good for the promotion of our sport and you attack me. We I'll tell you what buddy, the ony thing that I need to realize is that you are a fu#$!ng @$$whole, and if you don't like what I have to say then here is my email so we don't have to discuss it on herellssmoline@aol.comIf you still don't like what I have to say drop me an email I go to pulls all over the country. I would love to meet you. That is the great thing about this page, everybody is entiteled to an opinion.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/30/2009 04:08AM by llssmoline.

Re: Greed!!!! August 30, 2009 04:05AM
How much does NTPA charge on their website? If they charge more than $2.50 I guess you better raise cane with them too since it would only cost them $.50 to mail you one.

Re: Greed!!!! August 30, 2009 04:21AM
Not nearly as many people go on that website as ebay, and besides there is a big differance between a couple of bucks and $15. If the people were charging $7 or $8 it would be differant, but $15 man, come on.

Re: Greed!!!! August 30, 2009 04:23AM
For someone who is building an unlimited budget Moline and a bare bones Ford, you sure do spend alot of time on here showing your knowledege or lack there of. If you want some stickers, pay your NTPA membership and they will send some, and a nice little rule book, and a patch. If I was spending as much as you are on my tractors, heck what is $15 for a sticker? Ebay is like a fat gal in a tube top, if ya don't like what you see, turn your head!

Re: Greed!!!! August 30, 2009 05:14AM
I've noticed that also. In the wanted ads he is looking for a 4 cylinder moline motor , but I could of swore he said he had a UB moline with white american 80 sheetmetal he pulls in llss.

Seems like a lot talk?

Re: Greed!!!! August 30, 2009 05:15AM
Just undercut the ebay guy, sell the same stickers for $5

Re: Greed!!!! August 30, 2009 10:50AM
Actually, if you read correctly I am looking for Moline parts, I want to build another combo just to try, and there is nothing bare bones about the Ford/New Holland, I just want to try the 300 to see if I can do it. Considering I just got done building one LLSS yes, finances are a little tight for the second one right now.

Re: Greed!!!! August 30, 2009 10:58AM
My tractors are both LLSS, not NTPA tractors, but I still support them. I have a ton of sticker from NTPA, and I give them away to help promote the sport. As a matter of fact I don't have to undercut anybody. Anybody that would like one PM me and I will send it to you for free, hell, I'll even pay to ship it just as ong as youput it on your truck or tractor or something to promote the sport.

Re: Greed!!!! August 30, 2009 06:28AM
Holy crap dude!You always let little things bother you like this?If someone has the ability to go on e-bay they can just as easy go to NTPA and order one.You must be a very angry man.I think a doctor could prescribe something for that.

To the guy that has that sticker for sale please take it down now.NTPA will have to fold if you sell them for that kind of money!Then what next?Maybe no more pulling at all.Just because of those stickers, that you probably won't sell,has became a terrible thing to pulling.I just looked on CNN and there is a live breaking news story on this!Unbelievable!

Re: Greed!!!! August 30, 2009 11:12AM
I'm not an angry person, I just hate the fact that so many people try to make so much money from something that so many people love so dearly. It is no wonder pulling is heading in the direction that it is heading in with so many people like you bunch of @$$wholes. I guess all of you guys writing this are the ones making the big profits, and yes I'm on here most every evening and the weekends because I love puling. My Moline is done, I just want to try a differant motor combo, and the New Holland is on hold till November. And I am serious! Anybody that wants a sticker PM me and I wil send it to you for FREE!!!! For God Sakes People, lets get pulling where it needs to be instead of trying to get rich off of it. Like I said, the taented fabricators and engine builders by all means deserve to make a living from it, but to many people are trying to fatten there pockets from puling who don't deserve to and it just makes it harder on the fans and pullers. And for those of you who seem to know so much about me, seems like you are on here as much as me. I can't believe nobody agrees with me, hell maybe if this is what pulin is coming to it's time for meto give it up.

Re: Greed!!!! August 30, 2009 12:26PM
Some random guy selling stickers for $15 isn't going to ruin the sport. I think your making too big of a deal out of nothing. You told the guy what you thought abd coming here and complaining isn't going to do any good.

Jesse Post
JP Pulling Productions

JP
 FacebookJP Youtube

Re: Greed!!!! August 30, 2009 01:02PM
You know what, I apologize to everyone for starting such a crappy thread, and for the way I have acted. I don't think it will ruin the sport either, I just think a select few worrying about filling their pockets is what is hurting the sport, and a guy selling a few overpriced stickers is really not that bad. Maybe he is trying to raise enough money to buid his own tractor. I apologize to all of you and the ebayer as well. The way I acted certainly isn't helping the sport either. Sorry guys, especially you Road Gear Deere.

Re: Greed!!!! August 30, 2009 03:38PM
Ahhh, How Sweet!! I'm starting to choke up....Sniffle, Sniffle. I think $15 is cheap for an NTPA sicker, I have been paying about $600 for them for years!!!! I think I'm getting screwed??? I want to see some pics of this bad "A" minnie!!

Re: Greed!!!! September 01, 2009 11:32AM
how do you order the stickers off ntpa .com can't find where you can order them

Re: Greed!!!! September 01, 2009 02:27PM
check out ebay,think theres a guy selling some lol!

Re: Greed!!!! September 01, 2009 02:56PM
Better check really close, I'm pretty sure it's not a guy and I'm pretty sure they are related to an NTPA Board member!

Re: Greed!!!! September 01, 2009 03:21PM
thats funny right there, i don't care who you are!!!!

Re: Greed!!!! September 01, 2009 03:31PM
Check out the item location, if that doesn't tell you who it is you don't have a clue!

Re: Greed!!!! September 02, 2009 07:09AM
Item #230369276915 on eBay shipped from Shelbyville, Indiana. It's even worse than llssmoline thought, two stickers are actually $17.48 with shipping! Oh me, oh my, whatever will we do? I believe it's called Free Trade. You don't like the price, don't buy it.

Re: Greed!!!! September 02, 2009 03:43PM
OK OK I will sell you all some Ntpa , Outlaw , SRO or any other old stickers for a buck , just 1 thin dollar . I hope it makes all you tight a$$e$ and whiners happy now , but you better read the fine print shipping will be $14 each .. Have a great day and keep the smoke rolling !!!!!!!!

Re: Greed!!!! September 02, 2009 04:21PM
Check it out Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Check out the item location, if that doesn't tell
> you who it is you don't have a clue!

I know exacty who it is,an yes it is a she, I just didn't wan't to bust the person out by name, or should I say maidan name! That's what makes it even worse, and also what I was taking about with a select few. It's not even about the sticker is what most people don't seem to get.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/02/2009 04:37PM by llssmoline.

Re: Greed!!!! September 03, 2009 02:33PM
now thats funny too lol

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,948, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,033.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009