cubic inch February 20, 2022 12:31PM
I understand the fuel get's tested at louisville are any of the classes tested for cubic inch

Re: cubic inch February 20, 2022 02:44PM
To my knowledge that is very limited, no. And the cubic inches never get checked in any sanctioning body unless there is a protest from what I have seen.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/20/2022 03:07PM by Supertiquer.

NFMS cubic inch & fuel and water February 21, 2022 01:32AM
I've been curious about fuel testing, does anybody know if they test fuel in all classes or is it just select classes?

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/21/2022 08:53AM by Jake Morgan.

Re: NFMS cubic inch & fuel and water February 21, 2022 05:51AM
Super Farm Limited Pro and Light Pro run there fuel and water have to order it after your accepted.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/21/2022 08:53AM by Jake Morgan.

Re: NFMS cubic inch & fuel and water February 21, 2022 08:53AM
Thanks. I've always wondered which diesel classes get checked and if they ever check the alcohol vehicles fuel.

Nice hook by the way. You guys made a very respectable pass and Collin did a great driving job. It looked like it took every bit of front end weight you guys had.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: NFMS cubic inch & fuel and water February 21, 2022 08:58AM
I heard there was an alcohol puller that thought the DSS tractors were running illegal fuel. Never heard if there was a protest or check though, could have just been gossip.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,630, Posts: 229,694, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,901.

Our newest member JD_8520