Love this sight February 20, 2022 01:01PM
I’m an here every day but in last few months it’s like everyone complaining about everything Let’s come up with some good stuff to talk about for a change we pull because we love it

Re: Love this sight February 20, 2022 01:12PM
Ok,I'll bite..we watched gordy all sessions one question we have been discussing after the ford broke is what ford diesel has made the most power in pulling ? I'm saying Kevin Lynn's notorious,but haferd bros lethal injection is right there..a couple say the unnamed lt pro that broke has them covered..I know its 20 +/- yrs apart too..dyno racing what say you ???

Re: Love this sight February 20, 2022 01:12PM
Exactly, you know we didn't get to have Louisville in 2021 or bowling green in 2020 the summer 2020 season was very slim for that matter... now we're back rolling and people can't be happy even after all that, to some people those events are really important and love the sport no matter the flaws so yes let's celebrate pulling this week after the NFMS and share some our best moments from the past week or the past year for that matter!

Re: Love this sight February 20, 2022 01:28PM
Exactly, after the farm show everyone should be excited for the 2022 season. I have a feeling that after seeing the Farm Show there Is going to be a great turnout this year in terms of numbers. I believe we will see a lot more pullers at each pull.

Re: Love this sight February 20, 2022 02:12PM
Detail70
I’m an here every day but in last few months it’s like everyone complaining about everything Let’s come up with some good stuff to talk about for a change we pull because we love it

I will agree with that 200%. So here is something good to talk about. I love the sport of pulling EVEN though I have been BEAT. I don't CARE that I get beat nor am I ashamed of it. I am just happy that I can do it! Now I know how that is going to go over with all those that complain about everything, but I am ok with that.

Love this sight February 22, 2022 07:27AM
I can not remember not having PULLOFF.com to go to and look around or ask questions. It is such a great site to get your products (hand made parts), your parts for sale and your complete pulling equipment for sale out there. Thank you to everyone that works on the site and I and a lot of others appreciate the work that you do. Thank you

Re: Love this sight February 22, 2022 12:50PM
Wyatts sure seems to have the vibe- but wil be seriously disapointed, good luck to you

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,673, Posts: 229,771, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,076, Posts: 225,944.

Our newest member Jason