MAC Winter Nationals February 21, 2022 02:04AM
Public ticket sale is live now on Ticketmaster.

Saturday, March 26th
Freedom Hall, 5:00PM

-Pro Stocks
-Heavy Super Stocks
-Mini Modifieds
-Super Semis

After not having a NFMS pull in 2020, I am super excited to double-down in Freedom Hall this year. Brought my wife to the NFMS this year, and she loved it. Gonna be bringing some more new-to-pulling friends to the March show as well.

First time in 20-30 years that the minis have pulled in Freedom Hall, and maybe the first time ever for the semis. I can't remember the last time there were two major pulls in Freedom Hall within the same pulling season. On paper, this thing is a piece of cake to promote, but I haven't seen a ton of buzz around it. Just wanting to spread the word and hopefully get Freedom Hall rocking a second time this year!!

Re: MAC Winter Nationals February 21, 2022 02:35AM
Do you know where to find the invite list?? Thanks

Re: MAC Winter Nationals February 21, 2022 03:23AM
I have not seen a list, but Brian Lively put out a press release for the Pro Pulling League regarding the event this morning, so I assume there will be a good chunk of PPL machines there.

Also noticed on Ticketmaster that the start/finish lines appear to be flipped compared to how the NFMS traditionally does it. Wonder if it's just a typo, or if they are going to actually try a new track layout.

Re: MAC Winter Nationals February 21, 2022 05:27AM
They will be pulling the opposite way than they do at the farm show.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: MAC Winter Nationals February 21, 2022 08:03AM
Promote365
Also noticed on Ticketmaster that the start/finish lines appear to be flipped compared to how the NFMS traditionally does it. Wonder if it's just a typo, or if they are going to actually try a new track layout.

Not a typo. Ticket confirmation email reiterates that: “Finish line is on the end with Sections 322-323-324.”

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Re: MAC Winter Nationals February 21, 2022 05:51PM
Pulling towards the Door Way in case of runoff. Make it easier to get Semis in and out back them in.

Re: MAC Winter Nationals February 21, 2022 03:00PM
Heard it’s top five from ppl and ntpa and 2 at large.

Re: MAC Winter Nationals February 21, 2022 06:13AM
They better get to advertising if they want anyone there.

Re: MAC Winter Nationals; to Cody February 22, 2022 05:56AM
During Mid American Truck show, so built in crowd.

Re: MAC Winter Nationals February 21, 2022 06:44AM
This looks awesome. I couldn't make the farm show hopefully I can make it to this.

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

[fortheloveofpulling.godaddysites.com]

Re: MAC Winter Nationals February 22, 2022 02:56AM
Anyone know how long the track will be?

Re: MAC Winter Nationals February 22, 2022 03:22AM
Pulling them that direction makes a lot of sense in terms of safety. Great idea!

Re: MAC Winter Nationals February 22, 2022 10:47AM
PullFreek 2
Anyone know how long the track will be?

When we pulled in there for the VTPA nationals a few years ago we ran that direction and were able to squeeze 220 or so out of it but the front of the trucks were all over the ramp. I attached a video from the sled from there and you can kind of see what it was like.

VTPA nationals

Re: MAC Winter Nationals February 23, 2022 08:59AM
The vehicles at the march show will be whole different animal in terms of stopping.

Pulling Tractor hits the wall in Murray, KY

Would hate to see something like this happen in Freedom Hall but I reckon the promoters will/already have it figured out.

Re: MAC Winter Nationals February 22, 2022 03:05PM
Any truth that Tom McConnell is putting this pull on?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,697, Posts: 229,796, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member CBeard