Any interest in a fantasy pulling or weekly pickem February 21, 2022 12:13PM
So I’ve toyed with the idea of doing a fantasy pulling or weekly pickem contest in the past. I’ve always got hung up on what website to use. After getting some experience with doing pickem contest for Louisville and Shipshewana I have that problem figured out. So at this point I would like to gauge some interest. How many people would be interested in doing this? What type of format would interest you? Would you like to do it with a small buy in for a pool at the end of the season, just a season long running points, or just a weekly type deal. Give me some feedback and I’ll decide what I want to do.

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

[fortheloveofpulling.godaddysites.com]

Re: Any interest in a fantasy pulling or weekly pickem February 21, 2022 12:27PM
I’m definitely interested! I remember years ago there was a fantasy tractor pulling page, but I’m not sure it ever got off the ground. I believe it was part of the Miles beyond 300 site?

Are you thinking of doing it the same format as Louisville? (Pick the winner). How will you do this for pulls in the summer that don’t have a drivers list ahead of time? What association pulls are you planning to use? Or all/combination?

I’m excited by the prospect of this, just curious what it will look like?

Re: Any interest in a fantasy pulling or weekly pickem February 21, 2022 12:43PM
Like I said I wanted to gain some interest before putting to much thought into it, but a couple ideas I was toying around with were maybe doing a weekly selection thinking maybe just making it a write in (to keep you from getting locked into one person) pick the driver you want then getting points on there finish (still debating on how to handle rain outs). I definitely want to keep open to NTPA and PPL or doing two picks per class one for each, and keeping to the classes with the most hooks (Unlimited/modified, minis, TWD, and pro stocks). As you can see there is a lot of variables to consider.

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Re: Any interest in a fantasy pulling or weekly pickem February 22, 2022 03:08AM
I'd be interested in this if you decide to go through with it. If you would like help setting something like this up I'd be more than willing to help.

Re: Any interest in a fantasy pulling or weekly pickem February 22, 2022 03:34AM
So I think I will be doing it this year. This is what I think I'm looking at doing. It will be a season long competition with optional $20 buy in for a season end winner take all pool tie breaker being number of wins on the season. It will be weekly selections will do 1ea for NTPA GN and PPL Champions tour with all classes. Selections will be active Sunday-Wednesday. I will pre populate selections at the start of season with pre commits and as the the season progresses top points leaders, but I will leave a write in option. Points will be awarded by finishing position rain outs will get 0 points for the event lowest total wins. Multiple session events will be broke out individually so you can pick different drivers different nights.

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Re: Any interest in a fantasy pulling or weekly pickem February 22, 2022 04:20AM
Sounds good to me!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009