Cam timing questions August 30, 2009 04:03AM
It takes 0 starting fluid to start our motor pump timing is set at 41, and it starts fine even at 55! Could it be in the cam or mabye something else? Im also looking for a shop close 2 Omaha that could build a p-pump. What about Savana Mo.

Re: Cam timing questions August 30, 2009 05:05AM
Starting with out starting fluid will have more to do with you compression then you timing. Lower your compression the harder they start. Rodney and Tim do good work and great to work with.

Re: Cam timing questions August 30, 2009 06:32AM
what if i advanced the cam 1 tooth? Would that bleed my compression down? And what would that do 4 me?

Re: Cam timing questions September 01, 2009 09:58AM
i dont think you want to jump the cam one tooth, that would be to much and i think the valves would hit the pistons, just guessing though. stj joe missouri builds good pumps too, never had a p pump done there but they know their Apumps preety well

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009