Prices February 25, 2022 03:24AM
Will pullers and fan limit events they go to if gas prices hit 5,6,7 or higher this summer. It will definitely effect me. Just something to think about

Re: Prices February 25, 2022 03:53AM
Might keep pullers closer to home, and help the smaller organizations. Might hurt the numbers at Grand Nationals and big pulls.

Re: Prices February 25, 2022 04:18AM
Renting live streams, will be the new normal.

Re: Prices February 25, 2022 04:22AM
Most definitely will effect where and how often we pull, depending on what prices go to. You travel very far you are in the hole before you leave for a pull. Does not matter if you are a top competitor or not. Just the increase due to inflation of all items will hurt.

Re: Prices February 26, 2022 12:40AM
I'd have to say this would have to have to some effect on pullers traveling to events at the least. I think the cost of travel versus the scale of event would cause a puller to reconsider for sure. On the fans side, I think you will get the local base to attend the event but for those travelling a greater distance, maybe even requiring a hotel stay, I am sure those fans would be affected.
It's a sad outlook after everyone has battled the China-virus for the past few years and we have the opportunity to open up, we can't afford to enjoy it.Angry

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,746, Posts: 229,888, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,992.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM