Questions for guys hauling two tractors in 53ft trailer February 26, 2022 12:59AM
So I was just curious for you guys that are hauling two tractors and a support vehicle in a 53ft trailer , are you able to do some living quarters ? I was wanting to do living on the upper deck and when I did some measuring of everything I'm not sure I have the room on the lower level unless I would maybe have both tractors and gator all touching each other . Just curious what's everyone else doing .

Re: Questions for guys hauling two tractors in 53ft trailer February 26, 2022 01:57AM
We have a 53' with a short top deck. We are able to get 2 tractors, and a gator on the bottom floor but it is very close. It the front tractor come loose, it would go through the living quarters wall. If I was to do it over, I would put first tractor at the front with weights hanging over top deck and build living quarters around that. if a person was to put a bed or bench against that wall it wouldn't be an issue. That way you wouldn't have to be so tight other places.

Re: Questions for guys hauling two tractors in 53ft trailer February 26, 2022 11:13AM
Appreciate the input

Re: Questions for guys hauling two tractors in 53ft trailer February 28, 2022 12:21AM
we ramp the front tractor up over the step. Leaves 10' in the front for the living area. 3 bunks each side...30" to the wall

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,698, Posts: 229,797, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member CBeard