DuQuoin LSS March 01, 2022 03:25PM
Why aren’t many LSS coming? Or are some just not entered in advance? Would have guesses 15 or 20 before looking at the list. What’s the story?

Re: DuQuoin LSS March 01, 2022 11:22PM
[ntpapull.com]

Re: DuQuoin LSS March 02, 2022 02:57AM
Logic Suggests Louisville Hangover then add in there is so many options for pulls this month . Then figure might be hard to get parts so guys will play it safe a bit .

Re: DuQuoin LSS March 02, 2022 05:41AM
Ship is NTPA and has the NTPA LSS guys. I think poster was referring to lack of LSS at Duquoin.

Re: DuQuoin LSS March 02, 2022 01:51PM
I am replying to Confused and no one else. We really wanted to go. Parts is a BIG thing for many. For us, the winter weather has not been kind. I have had to take care of many neighbors drive ways and that takes time away from me being able to work on ours. Another thing is my wife and I are trying our best to help my Aunt that lives in our other house and she is 94 years of age. Dana has a job also and I am trying to get ready for spring planting. Compile that all together(and that's just a small part)and that's the reason why we can't come. But it's not like anyone will miss us since we are just state pullers.

Re: DuQuoin LSS March 02, 2022 11:39PM
[www.southernillinoisindoorchamppull.com]

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,673, Posts: 229,771, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,076, Posts: 225,944.

Our newest member Jason