GO Brandon fuel prices March 07, 2022 04:17AM
What is everyone's thoughts on how the $5-$7 a gallon diesel fuel cost will affect puller turn out? Thoughts?

Re: GO Brandon fuel prices March 07, 2022 04:32AM
Until people refuse to buy it for a couple weeks and just stay home it will continue to go up look what happened 2 years ago they couldn’t give it away after we were locked down

Re: GO Brandon fuel prices March 07, 2022 04:50AM
I'm a state level puller and if gas goes much beyond $4.00 I'll stay much closer to home and not run for points..If it hits $5.00 or more I'm probably just a spectator at most pulls....My gas burner pickup gets 7 mpg pulling a loaded trailer and the car I'd go watch with gets 27 mpg..If crude hits $180-200 its going to stick a knife in to pulling with far less pullers and spectators.

Re: GO Brandon fuel prices March 07, 2022 05:01AM
Talk of not maintaining public property (fair grounds), to save full budget for priority services.

Re: GO Brandon fuel prices March 07, 2022 04:59AM
As a small time puller and spectator the fuel prices will definitely affect how many and how far I go. $4 a gallon hurts, but $5+ a gallon is a deal breaker for me. I'm not paying that much for fuel if I don't have to buy it.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,676, Posts: 229,778, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason