1000's of Pulling Photos Recently uploaded March 11, 2022 01:07PM
Lots of pulling action event photos recently uploaded to my website.
Includes the Weak End Antique Pullers at Poplar Grove, IL in 2020. Quite the huge, quality event on a georgeous Sunday.
2021 covers the whole gamet from Garden Tractors to PPL Champions Tour at Goshen, IN.
Also, Antique pulling with TSAPP (Tri State Antique Points Pullers), Farm Stock, Tri State Mini (wildest Mini event at Waldron, MI I have ever seen in 48 years!!!).
And IPL (Indiana Pulling League), NTPA Region 2 with a GN Semi class, and 3 OSTPA events.
Plus all 3 pulling nights at the Half Century of Progress Show at Rantoul, IL.

With wintry weather this weekend, enjoy my online pulling photos. There are a few interesting pulling mishaps. Go find them and share your favorite(s) back here.
I have more pulling action to get reviewed, edited if needed, prior to uploading to my website. And I have many other types of 'interests' that have captured my eye,
to prepare for the website, too. Stay tuned.

It is nice to have all the 'new technology' issue behind me, that plaqued me for months, with having upgraded to the newest camera technology and computer programs, to accomodate the pulling action packed wheel turning capturing camera.

However, right now, I am in the midst of the annual fruit pruning season. Probably be in the 'spring' before rest of the multitudes of photos are completely uploaded to my website.
Meanwhile, enjoy.
Thanks, Jake, for the space.

www.DaveDannPhotos.com

Re: 1000's of Pulling Photos Recently uploaded March 26, 2022 11:43AM
Certainly no global warming happening here this weeked. Yeah, climate change - cold!! & snow.

That produces 3 more pulling events posted to my website.

Ionia, MI Thumb TPA sanction. Several 'ol' NTPA pullers there. Who do you recognize?

Turkeyville, MI antique pulling. The pair of dueling JD 830's sure put the 806 and Olivers to bed. I will post their excellent antique machinery show, later.

Nappanee IN was a huge day long pulling event. Tri State Mini Pullers were previously posted.
Just added the quality Antique Tractor pull of 9/11/21. Some of them had no speed limit. Those JD - G's are quite the chargers!
2 former long time NTPA pullers are pulling here. Who are they? You might be totally surprised who one is. Not only pulling, but trackside observing, too.
I will post rest of the brush pull - tractors & trucks - later.
Along with the following weekend, more antique tractor pulling. And their Power of the Past show, featuring JD.

Re: 1000's of Pulling Photos Recently uploaded March 27, 2022 07:25AM
Dave

Love your pictures. I really love the early 80's pictures you have on your page from MI and Ontario. Do you or anyone else on here know anyone that has any more of them. I would love to find more pictures of my dad (George Hobson) or any people we pulled with back then in the TTPA.

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

[fortheloveofpulling.godaddysites.com]

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,678, Posts: 229,780, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason