Gingerich March 14, 2022 12:58PM
I have a gingerich motor I was wondering if he still builds motors or who people use to build Oliver motors its a 596 cub I need block done have everything else off motor broke crank and block already have new crank done I just want motor back to what it was. Any info is greatly appreciated thank you

Re: Gingerich March 14, 2022 01:32PM
Keith Gordon in Indiana is probably your best bet, I do not believe Gingerich is in the business any longer.

Re: Gingerich March 14, 2022 01:41PM
Keith is an excellent choice, Justin Dodge (Dodge Garage on Facebook) and James Grossman (Grossman Machine) are also excellent choices, can't go wrong with any of them. Shoot me an email at rblively @ hotmail.com and I can get you their contact info. I knew there were some big inch Gingerich Wauks floating around, the more the merrier!

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,641, Posts: 229,707, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520