Parting out a project question March 20, 2022 07:35AM
I have been working on a IH diesel puller project for 4 years. Due to some changes in my life I am considering quitting the project. I have lots of good parts on the shelf waiting to be assembled in the tractor. Am I better off selling parts or as a incomplete project?

Re: Parting out a project question March 20, 2022 08:33AM
whats your time worth to you to peddle the parts individually which would likely make you more money but take more time versus selling it whole which is the quickest and most expedient thing to but usually less return on investment?

That's the most important question in my opinion.

Re: Parting out a project question March 20, 2022 09:18AM
Thanks its a difficult decision to make

Re: Parting out a project question March 20, 2022 11:04AM
What were you building I would be interested in some stuff

Re: Parting out a project question March 21, 2022 03:33AM
Was building a 466 tractor. Fair valley pump Atlas 3disc Atlasmax transmission Needled diff. Air ride front lots of other parts

Re: Parting out a project question March 22, 2022 08:06AM
If you decide to part out give me a call / text 3302053729

Re: Parting out a project question March 20, 2022 08:40AM
Agree with Bryan, also, you would have to assume that you would not sell everything if you individually part it out. There’s some things that no one will buy or it will take a long time to find a buyer for.. So even if you make more on certain parts then you would if you were to sell it all at once, it probably won’t make up for what you can’t get rid of opposed to selling it all as an incomplete project.

Re: Parting out a project question March 22, 2022 08:12AM
Check your messages.

THX!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,686, Posts: 229,788, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,080, Posts: 225,952.

Our newest member Jason