Halls, TN - April 9th March 29, 2022 02:39AM
Halls, TN
Saturday, April 9th

7:00 PM
All Classes

Saturday night, April 9th, there will be the sound of thundering horsepower in Halls, TN along with a major offensive by the USA Pullers. The horsepower is going to be delivered by trucks and tractors and not the F-17 Flying Fortress’ that were once stationed at the Dyersburg Army Airbase (located in Halls). This Saturday night come out and support the HHS Foundations annual truck and tractor pull.

Come join us at the Arnold Field Airport in Halls, TN for a night of fierce competition. The one-day pull will feature all the USA Pullers classes. This includes 10,000# & 12,000# Hot Farm tractors, 8,000# Pro-Stock Diesel Four-Wheel Drive Trucks, 7,000# Super Stock, 9,300# Super Farm tractors, 9,500# Limited Pro Stock tractors, 6,000# mixed tractors, and the 13,500# Farm Stock tractors. Gates will open at 5:00 pm and come early to tour the pits and see your favorite vehicle! Registration closes as 6:30PM followed by a drivers meeting. The first hook will be at 7:00 PM following the National Anthem.

Not since Truman was President (well actually the Vice President) has there been this much horsepower gathered in Halls, TN. Halls in located in Lauderdale County and is home to the Dyersburg Army Air Base. The DAAB was the main base for the B-17 Flying Fortress Bombers. This base now contains the Veterans’ Museum which contains planes and other artifacts from when the base was operational.

For the full 2022 USA pulling schedule, results, and other pulling information check us out on the web @ www.usapullers.org. If you have any questions visit our site and go to the contact us page and drop us an e-mail.

2022-halls2

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/29/2022 02:39AM by ccarlisle.

Re: Halls, TN - April 9th March 31, 2022 08:53AM
Let the good times roll! And let the smoke blow!

The USA Pullers get the 2022 season started in Halls, TN on April 9th (7PM). The weather on Saturday is looking great with a cool evening for some HOT pulling. Make your plans today to get to Arnold Field in Halls, TN for a night of pulling action. Come early and take a walk through the pits and see the trucks and tractors up close. Get a selfie with your favorite driver.

Too all pullers... This pits at this event are all asphalt or gravel. The track is excellent and is being prepared by David Spry (same as the past tracks). It'll handle all the horsepower you can bring. So come on out and be prepared to send it!

BH3A7272

BH3A7603

BH3A7738

BH3A7504

Re: Halls, TN - April 9th April 03, 2022 05:53AM
I've hooked some USA in the past, great organization, great people, usually good tracks. The down fall of this club is purse. $300 to win a major class is terrible. They are way behind on payouts. I would come to this event but at $5 diesel and such small purse it is wise to stay home. Save the tractor for points events. Get with the times USA. The cost to build and maintain these machines keep going up, time you raise payouts for all classes. The promotors will pay it or not have a show. I dont know anyone cheaper than you guys. Until then enjoy your 3-4 in some classes.

Re: Halls, TN - April 9th April 03, 2022 01:46PM
midwest puller
I've hooked some USA in the past, great organization, great people, usually good tracks. The down fall of this club is purse. $300 to win a major class is terrible. They are way behind on payouts. I would come to this event but at $5 diesel and such small purse it is wise to stay home. Save the tractor for points events. Get with the times USA. The cost to build and maintain these machines keep going up, time you raise payouts for all classes. The promotors will pay it or not have a show. I dont know anyone cheaper than you guys. Until then enjoy your 3-4 in some classes.

I also have pulled with them. I have nothing but respect for USA pullers. But what you are saying here is easier said than done. They lost a pull this year to another organization and that pull lost many pulling vehicles due to the change that they made and it cost the promoter more money for the payout. And they ended up with less pulling vehicles.

Re: Halls, TN - April 9th April 04, 2022 01:20PM
That pull your talking about wasn't a points pull so that's why it had less iron. When points are involved guys show up. Not comparing apples to apples.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,670, Posts: 229,762, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,076, Posts: 225,938.

Our newest member JD_8520