Namelass Posters April 06, 2022 01:20AM
For the most part I have always enjoyed the topics and discussions on Pulloff but as of late it has been mostly arguing, bashing and aggressive, negative comments. It should be open discuusions that works toward bettering the sport we all love and most are involved in.

My biggest issue is the people who choose to bash others or their views while hiding behind fake names or even no names. If you are willing to take the time to make a comment you should be willing to sign your name. If you don't want anyone knowing you said it then it probably doesn't need to be said.

Thank you to the Morgans for the platform and to all the members who are willing to sign their name to their post.

Brandon Hess

Re: Namelass Posters April 06, 2022 01:47AM
Adding a supposedly real name doesn't not change the nature of the post from factual, real or fake, or change the intended purpose of the post. Many named posts are still negative far from sport positive energy and aimed to be hurtful and specific targeted.

Re: Namelass Posters April 06, 2022 02:19AM
That is a true statement but I have found that most people will be more restrained and positive if they have no screen to hide behind. I appreciate your point of view.

Brandon Hess

Re: Namelass Posters April 06, 2022 03:32AM
hessbros.pullers
For the most part I have always enjoyed the topics and discussions on Pulloff but as of late it has been mostly arguing, bashing and aggressive, negative comments.

"Mostly"? Really? It's been "mostly arguing, bashing and aggressive, negative comments" To me that seems like a gross misrepresentation of this forum. That seems like mostly an exaggeration. I know there are comments from time to time that need deleting. Myself along with the other moderators do our best to delete the stuff that is obvious garbage (to EVERYONE, please don't respond to the garbage, it just makes it worse). As for arguing, it's also called discussion and we don't have to agree on everything and every discussion doesn't have to have resolution or agreement. There are some major things we may have heated discussion about and that's not unhealthy. We try to delete any posts that get personal but we try not to delete legitimate heated discussion. We can talk about the issues the sport has... no, let me rephrase that, we SHOULD talk about the issues the sport has. The goal of everyone on this page should be to make the sport better and if we ignore the issues that doesn't make things better.

Please direct me to any anonymous posts that you want me to take a second look at and I'll gladly look them over. I'm 100% serious, let me know specifics about what upsets you and I'll take a look at it.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Namelass Posters April 06, 2022 09:20AM
I don't mind if poster doesn't give their names, that's their choice. I debated issues on here just because as class rep I like to get input whether we're right or wrong, because it helps
But when someone personally attacks you with out a name , I feel you crossed the line and what ever is said I lose respect real fast on any of your comments . Some day you probably will meet this person at a pull , and probably are one of the nicest people you ever meet. Everyone have a great season in 2022.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/07/2022 09:09AM by David Runkle(earls dream).

Re: Namelass Posters April 06, 2022 09:13AM
hessbros.pullers
For the most part I have always enjoyed the topics and discussions on Pulloff but as of late it has been mostly arguing, bashing and aggressive, negative comments. It should be open discuusions that works toward bettering the sport we all love and most are involved in.

My biggest issue is the people who choose to bash others or their views while hiding behind fake names or even no names. If you are willing to take the time to make a comment you should be willing to sign your name. If you don't want anyone knowing you said it then it probably doesn't need to be said.

Thank you to the Morgans for the platform and to all the members who are willing to sign their name to their post.

Agree 100% Brandon Hess!! Hiding behind a username is nothing short of being a coward. It's a sad state of affairs when people run the keyboard to voice their opinion but don't have the "stones" to put their name on it! Hiding behind a username/fake name holds no value of their opinions to me what so ever! I don't care if you argue, bash, praise or simply roll ideas off of others. Be a Man about it and put your name on it!

Andy Girbach

Re: Namelass Posters April 06, 2022 01:34PM
I AGREE USE A NAME AND GANE OR LOOSE RESPECT

Re: Namelass Posters April 07, 2022 08:09AM
Lewis Conner

G A I N...............Spinning

Re: Namelass Posters April 07, 2022 08:10AM
Lewis Conner

L O S E,....Spinning

Re: Namelass Posters April 07, 2022 05:35AM
Not all of us nameless posters are bad people..I've posted on here forever under various names and I have bashed no one...Fonda tried having everyone use a real name and look what happened to her place..It went dead and eventually went away.

The moderators do a pretty good job of keeping things under control..

Re: Namelass Posters April 07, 2022 06:21AM
I agree, having a name, doesn't make it more legit, more on target, intelligent or not, ideas can be very good from unnamed sources, in fact planting a seed is by far how future rewards are made, and built upon. I worked at a place that held company meetings for safety, growth and "NEW IDEAS". With the company offering money incentives for new good ideas and helpful hints. Well - many were offered, and none were implemented or rewarded with the promised gifts, -However Several months After the Suggestions were aired, The Company Brought out the ideas as their own - And paid No one. no worries, - no more ideas were ever given from the employees. Imagine the deadly attitude created. Good minds can think, but many times others need to develop, and being in the Lime light is not something some want- in our time of political correctness, (very wrongness mostly).

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,642, Posts: 229,708, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520