PullingHub April 09, 2022 12:01AM
Has anyone ever used pulling hun to manage events? How does it work?

Is there anything better?

Re: PullingHub April 09, 2022 08:00AM
I think it’s only been used for NQS/NGTPS events. I know the live results posting is nice because they get posted as soon as they get the distance and speed of the run (as long as they have good service/wifi)

Re: PullingHub May 02, 2022 03:18PM
Does anyone have the contact info for who runs the site? Want to use this with our group this year but want to make sure it will work.

Any other options out there?

Thanks!

Re: PullingHub May 03, 2022 05:24AM
I would call Julian at Midwest Super Cub. He created it so I’m sure he would be willing to help. The office phone is 563-659-5276

Re: PullingHub May 04, 2022 06:46AM
We use XFuel Live for all of our events. It is very straight forward and Mike is really good to deal with. https://xfuellive.com/

Re: PullingHub May 04, 2022 08:33AM
No matter what system is used, it takes people, internet access and dedication to make it work. Our organization was supposed to use it, but it fell apart.

Re: PullingHub May 04, 2022 11:02AM
RCP
No matter what system is used, it takes people, internet access and dedication to make it work. Our organization was supposed to use it, but it fell apart.

Was supposed to use PullingHub or XFuel?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,641, Posts: 229,707, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520