WTPA RESULTS August 31, 2009 09:59AM
Anyone have the results from jefferson and theresa for the superfarm class??Grinning

Re: WTPA RESULTS August 31, 2009 12:54PM
When they get around to it.. Q and the boys really suck posting results for R3/5 and wtpa. They need to take a lesson from the fellas in R2, they post it as fast as ntpa does the GN hooks.

Re: WTPA RESULTS August 31, 2009 01:36PM
Lindstrom won at Theresa

Re: WTPA RESULTS August 31, 2009 03:35PM
hey ASSHOLOE why dont you take the entry job next year. I just love people that bitch and dont do a @#$%& thing! MARK PEISSIG

Re: WTPA RESULTS September 01, 2009 12:16AM
What exactly does entry have to do with results? Did you pay the cks to the pullers? Guess u have the results then, what's the reason why they aren't posted online? Put the beer down and start typing Smiling

Re: WTPA RESULTS August 31, 2009 03:51PM
i'm not sure but i think you may have struck a certian board members nerves,but it also might be a couple red tractors doing it as well

Re: WTPA RESULTS August 31, 2009 04:16PM
Red tractors dont bother me just lazy people.

Re: WTPA RESULTS September 01, 2009 12:31AM
Hey Mark,

I wouldn't worry about red or green, because the blue is kicking everyones a$$

Re: WTPA RESULTS September 01, 2009 01:13AM
Anybody want the entry job? Michelle and I are ready to give it up. We get home from the pulls late in the evening, then we actually have a full time job at our regular work place, then lets see, feed the kids, do housework, laundry, etc., etc. Yea we know the results get in a little late sometimes, but it can't be helped. We have a life outside of pulling!!! As Mark so elegantly put it--step up to the plate and help out--we are doing the best we can!!!

Re: WTPA RESULTS September 01, 2009 01:40AM
Terri,

Don't even worry about them. What you are doing is great and with it being a volunteer position! If they don't like it they can pack up their toys and pull elsewhere.

Keep up the good work!

Re: WTPA RESULTS September 01, 2009 01:11PM
You are doing a thankless job, I know, been there, done that. keep your chin up as you all do a great job!!! See ya in Marshfield.
Perry

Re: WTPA RESULTS September 01, 2009 03:37PM
the people behind the scenes never get enough credit.I grew up watching mom doing a lot of the work for local pulls.Everybody who helps out putting pulls on from antique to ntpa pulls do alot of work for nothing and most do it for there husbands.you guys are very much appreciated. thank you.

RESULTS August 31, 2009 04:12PM
WHAT WERE THE SUPER FARM PLACINGS AT CUBA CITY SAT. NIGHT ????

Re: RESULTS September 01, 2009 12:33AM
Loren,

Cuba City was a Tri-State event, not WTPA. Have you tried their webiste?

Re: RESULTS September 01, 2009 09:17PM
website tristatepullers.com

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009