Greenline express pro stock April 25, 2022 01:11PM
Where did those tractors end up? Not worried about all the bs just want to know if they have them still or was sold

Re: Greenline express pro stock April 25, 2022 01:47PM
I have wonder that myself. When they are talked about or mentioned it goes away. I would like to know myself.

Re: Greenline express pro stock April 25, 2022 04:28PM
One green line express went to Boyd’s along with extremely green. Now Simon’s have the one which is load and something and coal fired was extremely green. I’ve heard they still have one hidden.

Re: Greenline express pro stock April 26, 2022 08:05AM
It's not hidden

Re: Greenline express pro stock April 26, 2022 10:31AM
Sorry my fault. I was talking with a freind yesterday about Rolland Barr’s Super. It was Green Line Express, (were he worked at) and my mind went to the Emerald Elk that be came the Green Gate Deere. When I saw the post.

Re: Greenline express pro stock April 27, 2022 01:22AM
I believe Roland’s super was built by Bill Vories that Bill bought from Leon Shrock. Leon had it as a pro stock.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,630, Posts: 229,694, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,901.

Our newest member JD_8520