Fantasy Pulling May 06, 2022 06:30AM
Okay ladies and gentlemen; here it is, 2022 Fantasy Pulling. Below you will find all 16 weeks of pulls for the season (you don't have to fill all of them out now). This post will be pinned to the top of the Facebook page just for quick reference. On Sundays, I will post the next two weeks of pulls. On Wednesdays at 7pm eastern selections will be locked. Points will be awarded by your picks finishing position, lowest points win. On Sunday or Monday (or later in the week on weeks when there is a pull on Monday or Tuesday) I will post the weeks results along with the season total. Pullers listed in the selections are the precommits If you pick doesn't show up at the event you will receive last place points. If you miss a week of picks you will get last place points for each class held in that week. The top 3 lowest point totals at the end of the season will receive a $75, $50, and $25 VISA gift card. Tie breaker will be go by the total of weekly wins. (Note: I will be playing, but if I finish in the top 3 the prize will be given to the next in line.) Any questions please feel free to send me a message. Have fun and good luck.

UPDATE: New rule if multiple entries from the same email the entry with the highest points will be the official entry.

This event will run from June 1, 2022 to September 30, 2022. Facebook is in no way, shape or form responsible for this event. Gift cards will be mailed out in October 2022 as a gift for the top 3 placing individuals from For the Love of Pulling.
Week 1 June 3-4
[docs.google.com]
Week 2 June 10th-11th
[docs.google.com]
Week 3 June 17th-18th
[docs.google.com]
Week 4 June 23rd - 25th
[docs.google.com]
Week 5 July 8th-9th
[docs.google.com]
Week 6 July 14th-16th
[docs.google.com]
Week 7 July 21st-26th
[docs.google.com]
Week 8 July 27th-30th
[docs.google.com]
Week 9 Aug 4th - 6th
[docs.google.com]
Week 10 Aug 12th - 15th
[docs.google.com]
Week 11 Aug 18th - 20th
[docs.google.com]
Week 12 Aug 26th-27th
[docs.google.com]
Week 13 Sep 2nd-3rd
[docs.google.com]
Week 14th Sep 8th-10th
[docs.google.com]
Week 15 Sep 17th
[docs.google.com]
Week 16 Sep 23rd-24th
[docs.google.com]

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

[fortheloveofpulling.godaddysites.com]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 06/26/2022 02:54AM by For The Love Of Pulling.

Re: Fantasy Pulling May 06, 2022 07:20AM
Looking forward to this! Thanks for putting this on. I will look into this tonight and start working on my picks.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2022 12:47PM by Stretch.

Re: Fantasy Pulling May 17, 2022 05:18AM
Two and a half weeks to go till the season kicks off. Currently have 22 entries for the first week. Don't miss out on the fun.

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling May 29, 2022 03:33AM
Selections for week one will lock on Wednesday at 7pm eastern time. Be sure to make your picks.

[docs.google.com]

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/29/2022 04:26AM by For The Love Of Pulling.

Re: Fantasy Pulling June 06, 2022 12:18AM
Week one is in the books. Below is the links for the current standings and the selections for week 2 and week 3. Congrats to Mark Sawyer on being the leader in the clubhouse. Remember selections for week 2 will lock on Wednesday at 7pm eastern.

[docs.google.com]

[docs.google.com]

[docs.google.com]

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 06/06/2022 04:49AM by For The Love Of Pulling.

Re: Fantasy Pulling June 12, 2022 01:18AM
Week 2 is in the books. Congrats to Caleb Whittemore on the week two win. Mark Sawyer is the season leader. Below is the links for week 2 results, overall standings, and week 3 and 4 entry link.

[docs.google.com]

[docs.google.com]

[docs.google.com]

[docs.google.com]

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling June 20, 2022 05:00AM
Week 3 is in the books. We ended with a tie for first congrats to Tyler Kane and Dylan McClure on tie. Mark Sawyer continues to lead in the overall standings. Below is the links for the week three standings, the overall standings, and weeks 4 and 5 entry. Thank you to everyone that has played. Note: I made a mistake and had the PPL FWD class Friday night in Mackville WI down twice so what I did is took the lowest score from the two and counted that.

[docs.google.com]

[docs.google.com]

[docs.google.com]

[docs.google.com]

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling June 22, 2022 12:34PM
I tried to make my week 4 picks tonight but it says the form is already closed. Just curious why it’s closed already? Thanks.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/22/2022 12:34PM by Stretch.

Re: Fantasy Pulling June 26, 2022 02:53AM
Stretch, sorry that I just seen this it was a busy weekend for me. The selections lock at 7pm Eastern time on the Wednesday of the week. I decided on this for when there are weeks that have pulls on Wednesday or Thursday.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/26/2022 05:29AM by For The Love Of Pulling.

Re: Fantasy Pulling June 26, 2022 04:36AM
For The Love Of Pulling
Stretch, sorry that I just seen this it was a busy weekend for me. The selections lock at 7pm Eastern time on the Wednesday of the week. I decided on this for when there are weeks that have pulls that have Wednesday or Thursday.

Thanks for clarify, I’ll make sure to get my picks in earlier. Also, thanks again for managing this!

Re: Fantasy Pulling June 26, 2022 03:00AM
Week 4 is in the books. Congrats to Adam Kincaid on the win. Mark Sawyer continues to lead the overall standings. Below are the links for the week 4 results, overall standings, and week 5 and 6 entries.

[docs.google.com]

[docs.google.com]

[docs.google.com]

[docs.google.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling June 26, 2022 04:47AM
For The Love Of Pulling
Week 4 is in the books. Congrats to Adam Kincaid on the win. Mark Sawyer continues to lead the overall standings. Below are the links for the week 4 results, overall standings, and week 5 and 6 entries.

[docs.google.com]

[docs.google.com]

[docs.google.com]

[docs.google.com]

Links number 3 and 4 are the same. They both show week 5.

Re: Fantasy Pulling June 26, 2022 05:27AM
My bad, must have not hit copy. Correct link below. Thanks for catching that for me.

[docs.google.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling July 02, 2022 07:37AM
So I got a week ahead of myself and didn't realize there was no pulls this week. I have decided to open back up week 5 so if you missed the cut off you got lucky. Selections will lock Wednesday 7/6 at 7pm Eastern time.

[docs.google.com]

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/02/2022 09:40AM by For The Love Of Pulling.

Re: Fantasy Pulling July 10, 2022 02:23AM
Week five is in the books. Congrats to Mark Sawyer on the win for the week and expanding his overall lead. Below is the links for the week 5 results, overall standings, and week 6 and 7 entry. Remember selections will lock on Wednesday 7/13 at 7pm Eastern.

[docs.google.com]

[docs.google.com]

[docs.google.com]

[docs.google.com]

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/11/2022 07:44AM by For The Love Of Pulling.

Re: Fantasy Pulling July 11, 2022 06:48AM
My apologies I submitted twice for week 6. I think I forgot to enter my email/entered the wrong one the first time I filled it out. Thanks for keeping this updated weekly. It's been fun to play along.

Re: Fantasy Pulling July 11, 2022 07:39AM
That's alright you're not the only one lol. You're welcome I have been having fun putting it on and playing as well.

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling July 17, 2022 11:35AM
Week 6 is in the books Congrats to Tyler Kane on the win. Mark Sawyer continues to lead overall. Below you will find the links to week 6 results, overall standings. and week 7 and 8 entries. Remember picks lock on Wednesday at 7pm eastern.

[docs.google.com]

[docs.google.com]

[docs.google.com]

[docs.google.com]

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/17/2022 01:22PM by For The Love Of Pulling.

Re: Fantasy Pulling July 24, 2022 03:14AM
Week 7 is in the book congrats to Bryan Thurston on the win. Mark Sawyer continues to lead for the season. Below are the links for week 7 results, overall standings, and week 8 and 9 entries.

[docs.google.com]

[docs.google.com]

[docs.google.com]

[docs.google.com]

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling July 27, 2022 11:53AM
Alright folks I would like to apologize. After the rain out in Norwalk I accidently put zeros in the the Freeport pull, and didn't notice it till today. I felt the best way to do it was to update the week 7 standings. Bryan Thurston maintained being the winner and Mark Sawyer continues to lead overall. Below is the links for the updated week 7 results and the updated overall standings.

[docs.google.com]

[docs.google.com]

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/27/2022 11:56AM by For The Love Of Pulling.

Re: Fantasy Pulling July 31, 2022 12:53AM
Week 8 is in the book. Congrats to Bryan Thurston on back to back wins. Mark Sawyer continues to lead the overall standings. Below is the links for the week 8 results, overall standings, and week 9 and 10 entries.

[docs.google.com]

[docs.google.com]

[docs.google.com]

[docs.google.com]

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling August 06, 2022 11:05PM
Week nine is in the books. Congrats to Bryan Thurston with the three peat win. For the first time this season we have a new overall leader. Congrats to Tyler Kane on taking over the top spot overall. Below you will find links to week 9 results, overall standings, and week 10 and 11 entries.

[docs.google.com]

[docs.google.com]

[docs.google.com]

[docs.google.com]

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling August 08, 2022 02:03AM
Question on week 11. How exactly will you be scoring BG? For example you have NTPA Unlimited's listed. Are you only scoring points for NTPA tractors? Or will you be scoring everyone who pulls in BG, meaning if I think Ricky Long is going to win I just need to write him in the Other category? Or will you only be scoring points based on the pre-registered NTPA guys you have listed on the form?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/08/2022 02:06AM by BrandonA.

Re: Fantasy Pulling August 08, 2022 03:22AM
Points are based off all entered pullers for that event. All the selections are based off the pre commit list only. There is a box for other where you can pick. If you want to pick Ricky Long write his name in the other box.

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling August 08, 2022 03:28AM
One more thing about the BG pull for the Light unlimited class. Since there was no pre commits I just picked put some that has pulled in this class previously

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling August 08, 2022 03:41AM
Thank you for clarifying!

Re: Fantasy Pulling August 13, 2022 10:02PM
Looks like Mother Nature was the big winner this weekend. We do have the Washington PA pull Monday night so I will be posting week 10 results from the few pulls we did have this week sometime between Monday and Tuesday night. In the meantime here’s the links for week 11 and 12.

[docs.google.com]

[docs.google.com]

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling August 16, 2022 11:47AM
Just to keep everyone in the loop. I am still waiting to see the results from Washington PA last night to close out week ten. Unfortunately I’m going out of town this weekend and won’t have computer access. More than likely it will be late Sunday night or Monday morning before I can get it updated and posted along with weekly 11

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling August 16, 2022 03:15PM
Big thanks to Bren Yaron for hooking me up the the results for Washington PA. With that week 10 is officially closed. Congrats to Dustin O'dell and Danny Propst on the tie for the win. Tyler Kane maintains a slim lead overall. It's BG week and with the big numbers of BG I foresee possibility of a shake up coming in the standings as the top 5 are separated by less than 100 points. Below are the links for the week 10 results, overall standings, and week 11 and 12 entries. Reminder that selections will close tomorrow (8/17) at 7pm Eastern.

[docs.google.com]

h[docs.google.com]?

usp=sf_linkttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16vRoHrfuxxCR5Imklv4BuvqlXpcxfsAS35ztqlE0kdo/edit?usp=sharing

[docs.google.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/16/2022 03:16PM by For The Love Of Pulling.

Re: Fantasy Pulling August 21, 2022 08:44AM
Week 11 is in the books. Congrats to Sane Hunt on the win. Mark Sawyer regains the top spot over all. Below you will find links to the week 11 results, overall standings, and week 12 and 13 entries.

[docs.google.com]

[docs.google.com]

[docs.google.com]

[docs.google.com]

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling August 27, 2022 11:28PM
Week 12 is in the books. Congrats to Adam Kincaid on the win. Mark Sawyer continues to lead the overall standings. Below you will find the links to week 12 results, overall standings, and Week 13 and 14 entries.

[docs.google.com]

[docs.google.com]

[docs.google.com]

[docs.google.com]

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling August 28, 2022 01:19AM
To give everyone a heads up for week 15 and Enderle to add to the competition for this week I have decided to include the RN classes for this week. The one problem with this is the qualifiers will not be set until Wednesday night after the Allegan MI hook. This means I will have to change the standard entry time frame. So what I will do is after that event I will open week 15 for entries at that time and will keep it open noon eastern on Saturday on the day of the Enderle and lock it down at that time. This will mean everyone will have to be on their toes and ensure they get entered in time. If you want to receive instant notification when the picks are opened feel free to send me a message to either my Facebook/Instagram page For The Love Of Pulling or my personal Facebook. For those of you not on Facebook and following on here let me know the best way to reach you and I will send the link to you as soon as I open it up.

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/28/2022 01:34AM by For The Love Of Pulling.

Re: Fantasy Pulling (Allegan counts toward 2023 Enderle) September 04, 2022 03:20PM
Gordon:

All 2022 Enderle Pull-Off qualifiers (excluding substitutes) will be known at the conclusion of Sandwich/Lynn/Logansport/Lumberton on Saturday, September 10.

While 2022 Allegan counts toward 2022 NTPA Regional National championships, its results kick off qualifying for the 2023 Enderle.

Re: Fantasy Pulling (Allegan counts toward 2023 Enderle) September 05, 2022 02:08AM
Okay thanks. So that means I should have it out earlier.

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling September 03, 2022 02:16PM
Week 13 is in the books. Congrats to Tyler Kane and Mark Sawyer on the tie this week. Mark Sawyer continues to lead overall. Below are the links for week 13 results, overall standings, and week 14 entry. As I posted last week for week 15 will not open until the Thursday before Enderle and will be open until noon Eastern that Saturday. Like I said if you want to know when it is open shoot me a message and I will respond when I open it.

[docs.google.com]

[docs.google.com]

[docs.google.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling September 10, 2022 03:56PM
Week 14 is in the books. Congrats to Mark Sawyer on claiming another win and expanding his overall lead. I'm going to hold off for a minute to open week 15 up until the Enderle lineups are finalized (I will extend the entry window due to this). So below are the links for week 14 results, overall standings, and week 16 the final event of the year.

[docs.google.com]

[docs.google.com]

[docs.google.com]

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling September 12, 2022 01:18AM
Just a reminder that I’m still waiting for the Enderle line ups to be finalized. Even though the qualifiers are set not sure if everyone is going to accept. The SSD 4x4, FWD and SSO have PPL hooks that weekend. As soon as I got that finalized I will post the week 15 entries. I will let it run to at least Friday night at 7pm but might push it back to Saturday at noon pending when I open it up.

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/12/2022 05:14AM by For The Love Of Pulling.

Re: Fantasy Pulling September 12, 2022 11:12PM
I have decided to open up week 15 with the Enderle qualifiers. I have activated the other option for the selections. I would recommend if you use this to be careful as when an invite declines the award will be given to the next in points. The link to week 15 is below. I will leave it open till Saturday at noon Eastern.

[docs.google.com]

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling September 13, 2022 01:08AM
You can take Krazy KW off for Super Semis. They burnt a piston at the Kasson Truck Show this past weekend and won't be making the trip out.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: Fantasy Pulling September 13, 2022 01:29AM
Got it updated with next in points. Thanks Brent.

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling September 15, 2022 02:37AM
Full list of competitors are posted in the news section on the NTPA's website.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: Fantasy Pulling September 17, 2022 04:28PM
Week 15 is in the books congrats to Mark Sawyer on picking up yet another win and impressively expanding his points lead overall. We are heading into the final week. Below are the links for week 15 results, overall standings, and week 16 entry. For week 16 we will be back to the normal schedule and selections will lock on Wednesday at 7pm eastern.

[docs.google.com]

[docs.google.com]

[docs.google.com]

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling September 25, 2022 01:14AM
Well that's a wrap my first year of doing fantasy pulling has came to an end. Let me just start out by saying that I had a great time putting it on this year as well as playing along (although I didn't do very good lol). I would like to thank all 78 people that took time to play. We had around an average of 20-25 people play each week with about 12 or so that played every week. I'm already looking forward to putting it on again next year. Now down to business for week 16 congrats to Mark Sawyer on another win that makes 5.5 wins on the season for him. For the overall results coming in first place and winning the $75 VISA gift card Mark Sawyer. In second place and winning the $50 VISA gift card Bryan Thurston. Finally in third place and winning the $25 VISA gift card Tyler Kane. Congrats to you guys on a great year PM me your address so I can get the cards in the mail. Once again big thank you to all that played. I hope everyone had as much fun as I did with it.

Below are the links for week 16 results, overall standings, and I am also including the previous 15 weeks results for your review.

[docs.google.com]

[docs.google.com]

[docs.google.com]

[docs.google.com]

[docs.google.com]

[docs.google.com]

[docs.google.com]

[docs.google.com]

[docs.google.com]

[docs.google.com]

[docs.google.com]

[docs.google.com]

[docs.google.com]

[docs.google.com]

[docs.google.com]

[docs.google.com]

[docs.google.com]

[docs.google.com]

[docs.google.com]

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling September 25, 2022 03:29AM
Also let me hear some feed back what did everyone think. For those who played what did you not like, what did you like, and what should I do different? For those who didn't play what stopped you from playing?

One thing I know I want to change is how I close the selections. I have a few ideas, but I will not make decision on that until I see the schedule next year, and what my personal life schedule looks like next year.

But let me know your thoughts on anything.

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling September 25, 2022 11:16AM
I really enjoyed it but I didn’t do as well as I’d hoped. I want to thank you for putting it on here it must be a lot of work. My only suggestion for next year is please do it again!
Thanks Danny Propst

Re: Fantasy Pulling September 25, 2022 11:32PM
Hey you did better than me lol. Yes it was a lot of work, but I had a lot of fun doing it. I will be doing it next year I already can't wait.

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/25/2022 11:33PM by For The Love Of Pulling.

Re: Fantasy Pulling September 26, 2022 12:09AM
Gordon, thank you for putting your time, effort, and money into this! I enjoyed playing all season and will definitely be doing it again next season! Honestly whole process was smooth and enjoyable so if nothing changed you'd have no complaints from me.

Re: Fantasy Pulling September 26, 2022 12:56AM
First of all thanks a lot! I, as well as others, really appreciate you putting this together. The format work well for me and I have no complaints. Next year I'm going to set a weekly reminder to get my picks turned in. I missed the deadline a couple weeks because I got busy with life and forgot about it. I'll be ready to go for next year, thanks again!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009