gordywana/pullers championship May 25, 2022 10:41PM
After watching videos of both pulls I am lead to believe its the same girl who is unhooking the sled at both places. She seems to be able to outwork most of the men you see doing this job at the pulls. My hat goes off to you! Kudos! That seems to be a job a-lot of people think is easy until they throw that chain a few times!

Re: gordywana/pullers championship May 25, 2022 10:53PM
I'm unsure if its the same girl, but the girl who works Gordyville/Gordywana is a workhorse. She is no slouch for sure!

Re: gordywana/pullers championship May 25, 2022 11:26PM
She's an exceptional young woman in many ways and like a daughter to many of us.

Re: gordywana/pullers championship May 26, 2022 01:02AM
Laura Guthrie is the "unhooker" a very nice and tough young lady! Her husband Eric Guthrie also flags at gordywana!

Re: gordywana/pullers championship May 26, 2022 02:40AM
Kudos to them! I mainly wanted to state this because in-fact, yes there are females in the sport of truck and tractor pulling, but Laura certainly shows her passion and can hang with the boys when it comes to work. very very impressed!

Re: gordywana/pullers championship May 26, 2022 04:47AM
Also need to note that 11 weeks before The Pullers Championship she had her knee surgically repaired. During the Ship pull she was working with that bad knee.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/26/2022 04:49AM by Brent Yaron.

Re: gordywana/pullers championship May 27, 2022 10:27AM
Brent Yaron
Also need to note that 11 weeks before The Pullers Championship she had her knee surgically repaired. During the Ship pull she was working with that bad knee.

I noticed she had a brace on. Glad to see her pushing through and completing her job. There are several people I know who could learn a thing or two from her work ethic.

Re: gordywana/pullers championship June 07, 2022 01:22PM
Thank you all for the kind words. Yes I absolutely love what I do and I’m forever grateful to Klint Tucker for letting me become a part of the Gordyville/ Gordywanna family and introducing me to the national circuit. I was brought up that if you had a job to do, do it to the best you can. Brent’s right I did have ACL and meniscus reconstruction done 11 weeks before the pullers championship. That being said I have put in lots of hours of rehabilitation the last 15 weeks to get back to performing my best. I never figured that 22 years ago when I unhooked my first tractor that it would take me to where it has. I have met some amazing friends that have definitely become family over the years. That’s what’s so awesome about our sport is the complete strangers that you meet and become friends for life. Again thank you all for your nice words and I’ll see ya at the next event.. Laura

Re: gordywana/pullers championship June 08, 2022 01:01AM
On a side note, Gordyville is for sale.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,736, Posts: 229,871, Members: 3,333.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,986.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM