Loud and Light June 07, 2022 11:53AM
Why in the world does my post asking who bought Loud and Light keep getting deleted? I didn’t really care that much, but now I’m curious as to why my question is getting deleted (twice). Brent stated it had a new owner, that post stands. The simple follow up is who now has it.

Re: Loud and Light June 07, 2022 12:01PM
Brandon Phillips

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: Loud and Light June 07, 2022 12:18PM
Cool, thanks. That answers the main question…

Re: Loud and Light June 07, 2022 01:35PM
Not sure who was deleting it or why. If it was just a simple question with no inappropriate content (swearing, disparaging anyone, etc...) then there's no reason is should have been deleted.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Loud and Light June 07, 2022 01:54PM
I deleted it because it was off topic. The topic was about how to improve/fix pulling. I was going to repost under " new topic". Sorry that I failed to start the new thread, it's on me. I should split the thread to start a new one.

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/07/2022 02:17PM by Dick Morgan.

Re: Loud and Light June 07, 2022 02:22PM
No worries, appreciate the website!

Re: Loud and Light June 08, 2022 04:09AM
So the Simons are selling Loud and Light to Brandon Phillips? Thought they planned to run the tractor

Re: Loud and Light June 08, 2022 05:21AM
They don't "plan" to run many of their vehicles as most of them are always for sale.

Brent Yaron

Re: Loud and Light June 08, 2022 07:46AM
Smart way to do it I suppose! Just hadn't heard that was the plan with Loud and Light.

Might we see their red pro stock this weekend in Farley?

Or the other Boyd mini they have sitting around for sale?

Also where is there Mod? I assume either for sale or already sold? Sorry for all the questions just curious

Re: Loud and Light June 08, 2022 08:43AM
They traded the mod to Walsh's for a couple twd's.

Re: Loud and Light June 08, 2022 09:41AM
The other pro stock I'm not sure we will see. The other mini we might as it sounded like they were still needing to finish some things up on it. The Mod did go to Walsh's.

Brent Yaron

Re: Loud and Light June 09, 2022 03:36AM
Pretty sure we'll see a few new 2-wheelers out of their stable this weekend, tho...

Re: Loud and Light June 08, 2022 04:56PM
Denny Jackson from Toulon, IL was the original owner of the "Green Gambler" While Denny owned it, Jeff Justus drove it 95% of the time.

Denny Jackson then sold the tractor to Dan Dexter from Galesburg, IL. Jeff Justus continued to drive the tractor. It was renamed "Lightning and Thunder" (see attached picture) as kind of a spin off from Jeff's days back in the yesteryear pulling "White Lightning".

Dan Dexter put it up for auction in December of 2020 on AuctionTime (see attached picture) and that is how the Simon's acquired it. Once they purchased it, the Simon's renamed it "Loud & Light".

Re: Loud and Light June 09, 2022 07:36AM
1st time i saw it was @ NTPA Cloverdale the year they ran LSS there and Bryan Connor was working on it there so yes that's how it started life and Leroy's post sums it all up

Re: Loud and Light June 08, 2022 10:01AM
So where did the Loud an Loaded originate from, is it a new build or was it bought from someone ?

Re: Loud and Light June 08, 2022 10:07AM
Was the Green Gambler 2.

Brent Yaron

Re: Loud and Light June 08, 2022 10:13AM
Wondering
So where did the Loud an Loaded originate from, is it a new build or was it bought from someone ?
Bought it a couple years ago if I'm remembering correctly

Re: Loud and Light June 08, 2022 10:28AM
Bought from who ? What association did it run before ?

Re: Loud and Light June 08, 2022 11:31AM
Last was with ITPA with Jeff Justus driving. It was owned by someone (forget his name) but Jeff did the driving. It was called Lightning and Thunder during that time.

Brent Yaron

Re: Loud and Light June 08, 2022 12:50PM
Wonder who did the motor or did they do it ?

Re: Loud and Light June 08, 2022 02:19PM
I thought it was a Bryan Conner build when it was the Green Gambler, not positive on that and no clue if It’s been changed since then or not.

Re: Loud and Light June 08, 2022 02:21PM
That would be a Giant plus if it is/was.

Re: Loud and Light June 08, 2022 03:05PM
Blackbourn's redid the tractor. Not sure who did it previously.

Brent Yaron

Re: Loud and Light July 26, 2022 10:00PM
Bryan didn't work on tractor much after first 2years. Yes he would converse on phone but not turn wrenches on it. As stated went to Blackbournes for tuning

Re: Loud and Light June 08, 2022 11:51AM
Dan Dexter owned the Green Gambler

Re: Loud and Light June 08, 2022 10:58PM
The Haney’s bought the Connors motor out of Green Gambler after Simons bought it. Simons then sent it to Blackbourn.

Re: Loud and Light June 09, 2022 12:59AM
just another cross dresser with a red motor in a green tractor. sad where this sports gone.

Re: Loud and Light June 09, 2022 01:32AM
KInd of funny how all the 466 IH block, case sheet metal limited pro tractors, aren't cross dressing.

Should be Cummins power, to match the tin.

Correct me if I'm wrong, the last 466 IH block, was the 88 series.

Re: Loud and Light June 09, 2022 02:44AM
Cummins/IH/CIH all the same thing. It's called brand lineage. Get's more confusing with the AGCO line.

An IH block in JD representation is to a degree cross dressing - which I do despise.

That being said, any component level class has is hard pressed to be called cross dressing. Really it's more the sheet metal the owner is intending to represent doesn't so much match the power plant brand he has selected.

But honestly it's all muddy water anymore. Very much like NASCAR when they went COT - absolutely lost the brand recognition.

Re: Loud and Light June 09, 2022 02:59AM
I hear what your saying, take away the Hemi's, Cummins (powered truck's),Big block deere's, and 466 IH blocks, not much left.

Re: Loud and Light June 09, 2022 04:53AM
Well if what is being assumed is correct ( if it is indeed a Blackburn IH motor ) and if the Phillips family bought it for the engine it won't be a cross dresser --- from what i hear coming out of the Vine Grove area in Kentucky where they live is their going to put the motor in Brandons IH 1066 an sell the rolling component . So wont be a cross dresser.

Re: Loud and Light June 09, 2022 12:11PM
I know some don’t like cross dressed tractors but how is a completely cast aftermarket block acceptable to some.

There isn’t one ag part left in some of these tractors.

Re: Loud and Light June 09, 2022 02:08PM
Loud & Loaded - the prostock - is an ex-Green Streak pro.

Re: Loud and Light June 12, 2022 10:04PM
Phillips gonna run all three or is the original insanity for sale ??

Re: Loud and Light June 13, 2022 06:03AM
This about sums it up

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

[fortheloveofpulling.godaddysites.com]

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,642, Posts: 229,708, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520