Mean Gene June 13, 2022 11:03AM
Anyone know why the Chassis being Sold?

Re: Mean Gene June 13, 2022 10:51PM
Could be out of money, idk this for sure, but im sure it would be expensive.

Re: Mean Gene June 14, 2022 03:37AM
Saw FB site was down as well. Just Wondering.

Re: Mean Gene June 14, 2022 12:01PM
I’d love to have what’s left of the original to display at the dealership.

Re: Mean Gene June 14, 2022 04:07AM
I heard he was selling it to start up a minner farm

Re: Mean Gene June 14, 2022 06:00AM
What started out as reviving the original mean gene turned into a complete build.Who knows what stage its in now or what will happen with it.My guess is if their tryn to sell the foundation more than likely their not going to finish it-- IMO Only !!!

Re: Mean Gene June 14, 2022 07:17AM
I know for a fact the original Mean Gene chassis is intact and in one piece still. As far as the revamped Mean Gene build life just happens and things change. With increasing prices on things more than likely it just got to a point where it wasn't affordable anymore. A tractor like this isn't the cheapest thing to build to begin with. Just my two cents.

Re: Mean Gene June 15, 2022 10:21PM
I know facebook promoting doesn't build a tractor. Sooner or later you have to spend the money and time. Best of luck to them.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,704, Posts: 229,806, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,953.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro