Bader Jr. Discusses Inaugural World Series of Pulling at Summit Motorsports Park July 07, 2022 06:22AM
We're two weeks away from the Inaugural World Series of Pulling-presented by Ohio CAT, and Mary Lendzion - Summit Motorsports Park Media and Public Relations Director, provided us with this interview with Bill Bader, Jr., President of Summit Motorsports Park. It's an interesting read from one of the most progressive minds in motorsports, and I invite you to take a few minutes to read it.

Link to Bill Bader Interview

Re: Bader Jr. Discusses Inaugural World Series of Pulling at Summit Motorsports Park July 08, 2022 02:13AM
Every bit of information released about this event leads me to believe that it is going to be big this year, and continue to grow for years to come!

Re: Bader Jr. Discusses Inaugural World Series of Pulling at Summit Motorsports Park July 18, 2022 04:17AM
I am seeing conflicting start times on Thursday, can someone say for sure whether it’s 6:30 or 7:30?? Thanks!

Re: Bader Jr. Discusses Inaugural World Series of Pulling at Summit Motorsports Park July 18, 2022 04:48AM
According to the poster and SMP website it's 6:30. I am thinking it's wrong on the PPL website. Could be a late night if starting at 7:30 on Thursday.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: Bader Jr. Discusses Inaugural World Series of Pulling at Summit Motorsports Park July 18, 2022 12:34PM
Yes two tracks

Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,629, Posts: 229,692, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,900.

Our newest member JD_8520