Moving away from the holeshot tire? July 16, 2022 10:39AM
So I was walking around the pits about a week ago and I saw a bunch of super farms and some light pros that were running the non holeshot pro puller tire ( I assume that’s the older style pro puller) I know that some of them were running holeshots last year so it’s interesting to me that they would switch to an older style tire from the same brand. Anybody got any insight on this? Am I missing something?

Re: Moving away from the holeshot tire? July 17, 2022 01:21AM
Most organizations with the exception of Badger State don't check tire circumference. PPL West knew there was a problem but turned a blind eye as did Outlaws last year. Probably went back to the India Pullers.

Re: Moving away from the holeshot tire? July 17, 2022 02:16AM
to worry about tire diameter is like trying to control the weather temp, excuse me, but tires are round and air pressure wear and usage makes them what they are, most models,styles and manufacture's sizes vary, Live Life, get over it, just like gear changes, tractors vary in gear speeds,try and regulate that. BYgully let's pick on some other non issues.

Re: Moving away from the holeshot tire? July 17, 2022 04:53AM
But there are a few that are still using them so they must be legal still…. It just seems to go against logic to go with an older style tire from the same company…. And it’s not just one super farm that’s doing it… it’s Almost all of the most competitive ones

Re: Moving away from the holeshot tire? July 17, 2022 06:18AM
Simply put, some tire designs work better for certain applications than others. If you see them changing it’s because the design wasn’t working as they had hoped

Re: Moving away from the holeshot tire? July 17, 2022 06:55AM
I knew a guy who once had 4 sets of tires and changed them weekly depending on the type of track he was going to.

Re: Moving away from the holeshot tire? July 18, 2022 02:16AM
In the grand scheme of pulling, the Holeshot tires are still very new. They have been out a little over a year now, and we are finding new information every weekend on what classes and tractors perform best with what tires. I'd like to have a set of our tires on every single tractor going down the track, but every tractor/track is different from each other. We are seeing some pullers try the Holeshot and their setup is actually more consistent on our Full Pull tires.

Aaron Docter
Pro Puller Tires
402-840-0244
Facebook

Re: Moving away from the holeshot tire? July 20, 2022 02:17PM
How long till the Hole Shot tires are back in stock. Just tried to get a set and was told there is a wait list atleast 15 deep at one tire cutter??

Re: Moving away from the holeshot tire? July 20, 2022 03:44PM
Thanks for the order! Not hard to believe 15 sets deep at the moment, I know there are a ton of people trying to get their hands on them.

We’ve had some supply chain issues (as is the case with most everything nowadays), but we have a solution for it and should be pumping out tires very soon. We will try and get caught up with our orders as quick as possible.

As always if you have any questions, feel free to call me

Aaron Docter
Pro Puller Tires
402-840-0244
Facebook

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,675, Posts: 229,777, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason