Chapel Hill/Norwalk July 17, 2022 12:13PM
I see some pullers listed as qualified for Chapel Hill that I would think would be running at Norwalk. For instance Koester, Russell, Shramek, etc. Listing says they qualified. Does list only include pullers who are committed to being at Chapel Hill ?

Re: Chapel Hill/Norwalk July 17, 2022 01:14PM
I wonder if the MAC prostocks will be in Chapel Hill since Mike is one of the main supporters of the Norwalk event. I doubt they would miss the NTPA pull since both tractors are in top 3 in points though. Just seems odd that MAC trailers is a huge supporter of PPL but they pull in NTPA.

Re: Chapel Hill/Norwalk July 17, 2022 02:07PM
MAC Trailer sponsor damn near every major pulling organization...NTPA, PPL, OSTPA and countless events and brush pulls like Bunker Hill or his own pull down in Louisville back in March. I give Mike credit for sticking with pulling for so long (other rich guys get bored or run out of money) and I thank Mike a ton for all of his sponsorship money he gives out because it allows us to see the events that we do.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,748, Posts: 229,892, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,087, Posts: 225,995.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM