Sifting Through the Simons July 18, 2022 01:38AM
When the Simons decided to get into prostock pulling they bought the old Boyd tractors: Green Streak and Green Streak X. They renamed these 2 tractors Loud and Heavy; Loud and Loaded. I am not sure which one was which. Now they have bought the old Coal Fired tractor, and they displayed all three tractors at Henry this weekend. They are now named; Loud and Loaded, Loud and Heavy, and Loud and Heavy X. Did they do us all a favor and rename the old Green Streak X tractor Loud and Heavy X so we can identify it? Or is Coal Fired now Loud and Heavy X? In other words: which Simon tractor is which? I want to root specifically for the old Green Streak X tractor.

Re: Sifting Through the Simons July 18, 2022 01:51AM
Michael Eitel
When the Simons decided to get into prostock pulling they bought the old Boyd tractors: Green Streak and Green Streak X. They renamed these 2 tractors Loud and Heavy; Loud and Loaded. I am not sure which one was which. Now they have bought the old Coal Fired tractor, and they displayed all three tractors at Henry this weekend. They are now named; Loud and Loaded, Loud and Heavy, and Loud and Heavy X. Did they do us all a favor and rename the old Green Streak X tractor Loud and Heavy X so we can identify it? Or is Coal Fired now Loud and Heavy X? In other words: which Simon tractor is which? I want to root specifically for the old Green Streak X tractor.

Green Streak X formerly driven by Mike Boyd is now Loud and Loaded.
Green Streak driven by Andrew Boyd is now Loud and Heavy X (Coal Fired)

Loud and Heavy which was Category 5 driven by Peter Norton before the Simons was previously one of the Green Streak/Green Streak 2 tractors driven by Greg/Steve Boyd. I can't tell you which Green Streak it was for sure as one of them is Whiskey Wild and the other is Loud and Heavy but it's one of the two.

Hope this is what you were hoping for

Re: Sifting Through the Simons July 18, 2022 01:58AM
Assuming this is the Green Streak X you are talking about, this is Loud and Loaded

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/18/2022 02:01AM by BrandonA.

Re: Sifting Through the Simons July 18, 2022 02:00AM
If you are referencing this Green Streak X, this one is Haymaker pulled by the Deppen's out of Ohio

Re: Sifting Through the Simons July 18, 2022 02:51AM
Correct me if I’m wrong here, but isn’t Loud and Loaded one of the last Greenline Express tractors? I also think that Loud and Heavy X (Coal Fired) was one of Boersens as well (Nick maybe?) but was only campaigned for a short period of time. Loud and Heavy X sold to Mike and Andrew Boyd, then Savonavec then simons.

Also, wasn’t Loud and Heavy( Green Streak X), sold to Deppens, then Jeremy Freer, then back to Greg Boyd for a short time, then to Peter Norton. If my memory serves me right, Jeremy Freer had a Green Streak Pro Stock from Boyd’s and painted it all Green, then sold it back to Greg for a very short time and that’s when it went to Peter Norton.

Simon/Boyd Pro Stock Lineage July 18, 2022 04:00AM
Here's the best I have to my knowledge. Whatever I may have wrong, correct me please. I don't know if these tractors were new from the last people listed

Loud & Loaded <- Boyd/Green Streak X (heard mike had it re-done when he got it) <- Greenline Express 1 or 2

Loud & Heavy <- Peter Norton/Category 5 <- Boyd/Boyd & Co Green Streak

Loud & Heavy X <- Svonavec/Coal Fired <- Boyd/The Green Streak <- Boersen/Extremely Green

Some other Boyd lineage I think I'm close on

Wischmeier/Whiskey Wild <- Boyd/Green Streak?

Deppen/Deere Traxx Attack <- Boyd/Green Streak Experimental <- Lance Little/True Grit

Deppen/Haymaker <- Babler/Haymaker <- Boersen/Greenline Express 1or 2 <- Boyd/Green Streak?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/18/2022 05:33AM by lil' 1456.

Re: Sifting Through the Simons July 18, 2022 05:20AM
Think Babler bought the haymaker tractor from Boersen, there’s a video on YouTube of Babler’s starting it up in the winter with Greenline side shields.

Re: Sifting Through the Simons July 18, 2022 05:33AM
You are correct. When Nathan went on Let's Grow Pulling he said it started out as a Green Streak and went to Boersen's then them. Thanks and edited!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/18/2022 05:35AM by lil' 1456.

Re: Sifting Through the Simons July 18, 2022 12:37PM
This is ridiculously complicated !!! I think im more confused trying to follow which tractor is which than Joe Biden trying to flip a waffle iron.

Re: Sifting Through the Simons July 18, 2022 04:17PM
7310R was built for Boersen
7930 Was moss/norton
Original GSX was a converted chassis built for boyd then to haymaker

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/18/2022 04:20PM by Diehard1.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,625, Posts: 229,686, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,898.

Our newest member JD_8520