Best tracks in the USA July 30, 2022 04:48PM
In your opinion, what are the best pulling tracks / pulling venues in the United States?

Re: Best tracks in the USA July 30, 2022 11:43PM
Rockwell Iowa and Hillsboro Wisconsin have both great venues and tracks. I'll throw BG and Tomah on my list because they have good tracks but the rest of the venue I don't care for too much. I haven't been to Rock Valley yet so I can't comment about there, but from what I hear it must be pretty decent.

Re: Best tracks in the USA July 31, 2022 01:36AM
Rockwell, Ellsworth Wisconsin and Tomah are some of the best tracks I’ve seen as far as over all venues again I’ll say Tomah, Rockwell and add in Wisner.

Re: Best tracks in the USA July 31, 2022 12:12AM
Rock Valley and Wisner Neb are "puller friendly",as well as "pulling fan friendly", which is saying something these days for big pulling venues!

Re: Best tracks in the USA July 31, 2022 01:00AM
Best pulling venue bar none is summit motorsports park. I would not say SMP had the best tracks but Jim Miller Randy Spraggins proved a pulling track could be hauled in and layed over a drag strip and make a good track! Best pulling surface is BG south track but north track is lack luster at best. I can't pass judgment on rockwell because I have not been there yet but I hear nothing but high praise for the venue and tracks.

Re: Best tracks in the USA July 31, 2022 02:59PM
Y’know, you could fix that whole “I can’t pass judgment on Rockwell” thing if you’d just get your butt in the car and come out to hang with us this weekend! Just sayin’…

Re: Best tracks in the USA August 01, 2022 05:57AM
Suburban Farmboy
Y’know, you could fix that whole “I can’t pass judgment on Rockwell” thing if you’d just get your butt in the car and come out to hang with us this weekend! Just sayin’…

We'll be in each other's loving arms soon enough!!! Lol. I do want to make it out there but as you know I've been gone alot and need to stay home for a weekend. See you in a few weeks my friend.

Re: Best tracks in the USA July 31, 2022 03:33AM
From what I’ve been too, Rockwell, Iowa was the best track I’ve ever pulled on. Period. The venue as a whole was very nice as well. Top notch pull.

Hillsboro,Wisconsin, nice pits, nice venue…let’s be real, the track has never been something to write home about.

Evansville, Indiana. From a spectators perspective, great venue. HUGE crowd. From a pullers, not horrible, pits and staging can definitely get a bit cluttered unfortunately. The track, also is not the greatest. Dirt change seems to have helped, but still not one of the top in the country.

Re: Best tracks in the USA July 31, 2022 04:39AM
1. Hillsboro.
2. Mabel Mn.
3. Norwalk WI.
4. Viola WI.

Re: Best tracks in the USA July 31, 2022 02:52PM
Hands Down Pittsfield, PA. Best dirt we've ever been on.

Re: Best tracks in the USA July 31, 2022 11:07PM
Depends on the yr.- every prep is different with moisture and how the water is applied, Wauseon,Ohio, Waconia,Mn.

Re: Best tracks in the USA August 01, 2022 12:03AM
My vote is for Ridgeland Wi. Track will take all the power you have. Only place I have had to lower drawbar to keep front manageable. Great pit area, Lots of tractors to pull you around. IMO just great run pull..

Re: Best tracks in the USA August 01, 2022 12:15AM
In reality the best track is one that doesn't change start to finish

No.1 would be Norwalk WI. The tire grabs the track, and so does the sled....win win for both. Stays constant start to finish

No. 2 would be Rock Valley, Iowa. Great track prep, and the track doesn't change much....Best facility, better than Rockwell, great group of people putting show on

No.3 Lehigh Ne. Not the best hp track, but the number you draw doesn't determine the win and the fans are incredible

No. 4 Mabel MN....hp track, stays constant and the fans are "happy"

No. 5 Steamboat Rock Iowa. Track is awsome, 250' of the toughest river bottom dirt you ever seen....no pulls there now. The guy that got it ready was awesome

Also track builder is key....Kevin Bauer, Ryen B....some of the best

Re: Best tracks in the USA August 01, 2022 06:22AM
Maybe not always the best track. But as far as a place to pull Butterfield is the best. Plenty of parking and camping. Summer sizzler pull is always free to watch. Threshing Bee pull is great and covered with the purchase of a button. Which is good for all weekend.

Re: Best tracks in the USA August 01, 2022 01:16PM
Apparently you weren’t in Rock Valley this year , both tracks were S$!T!!

Re: Best tracks in the USA August 01, 2022 06:40PM
Generally tracks in Rock Valley are good, not always going to happen tho!

Re: Best tracks in the USA August 07, 2022 10:22AM
Thank you

Re: Best tracks in the USA August 01, 2022 01:31PM
Stark County Fair in Canton, Ohio. 2 night GN show labor day weekend.

Re: Best tracks in the USA August 02, 2022 08:04AM
A lot of the tracks named are because the show there is spectacular.

Best venue is Peoria Illinois. Screaming through the building and out the other end is by far the best thing to do and see.

You have to see and feel it once in your life.

Re: Best tracks in the USA August 02, 2022 10:00AM
Too many variables to pick a track as the best, most vary from yr. to yr. prep changes, moisture evaporates, sun,or rain, windy, time of day, yr to yr. is drastically different mostly

Re: Best tracks in the USA August 04, 2022 01:13PM
I may be biased here because of my location but I think that the red clay of the Pinetops pull is some of the best hooking dirt. It even more impressive considering that they are just pulling on a old dirt town road.

Re: Best tracks in the USA August 02, 2022 01:18PM
Something about Lake Erie dirt. Hamburg NY and Sandusky OH

Of course the best isn't in the USA, it's on the N Shore side and they don't pull there anymore, Inwood Ont.

Re: Best tracks in the USA August 04, 2022 03:31PM
Flat out best truck track is Preble, Indiana. Pretty nice place to pull also.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009