Light Unlimiteds at Bowling Green? August 03, 2022 07:53AM
Who all is going to show up for BG being that it is the only pull for the Lt Unl class or drop down to the class to run? I wish that they would have just ran Pro National Regional Mods there this year instead because there is much more variety in that class and I would guarantee that the numbers would be better...or just ran Light Pros...that would be even better.

Re: Light Unlimiteds at Bowling Green? August 03, 2022 01:10PM
Agree 100%

Re: Light Unlimiteds at Bowling Green? August 03, 2022 07:54PM
Hell I’d run my 4.1 in light unlimited at bg just to hook. No more tractor than will be there I could probably pull a check!

Re: Light Unlimiteds at Bowling Green? August 04, 2022 12:40AM
Respectfully disagree with the idea of Regional mods. 4.1's replacing the Lt Unlimited class? Now that I'd be willing to consider. Although I think I'd rather they just drop a class and carry on with the scheduled program.

Re: Light Unlimiteds at Bowling Green? August 04, 2022 01:06AM
4×4 Pro Street Diesel Trucks (3.6), would make a good replacment for the Lt Unl class.

Re: Light Unlimiteds at Bowling Green? August 04, 2022 01:32AM
If you want pro street diesel trucks go to your local regional pull and get your fix. That's not a class meant for the Super Bowl of pulling

Re: Light Unlimiteds at Bowling Green? August 04, 2022 02:26AM
BrandonA
If you want pro street diesel trucks go to your local regional pull and get your fix. That's not a class meant for the Super Bowl of pulling

3.6 is Pro Stock Diesel Trucks, not Pro Street (2.6)

But by your argument, then I should never see Grand National Super Farms, 2wds, ULSS's, LSS's, Pro Stocks, Modified 4x4's, Minis, Mods and Unlimited's at anything other than a Grand National show either, but yet all summer long you'll see these competitors pulling at the local county fair or at a regional hook..

---

Re: Light Unlimiteds at Bowling Green? August 04, 2022 02:48AM
Yes -(Pro Stock) 3.6 and cut tires, those two names get switched back and forth, depending on what town your standing in.

Re: Light Unlimiteds at Bowling Green? August 04, 2022 09:16PM
Given they're pulling heavy Unlimiteds the same night as the Lights on Thursday, I'd bet that Bollinger, Corzine, and Theobald run the heavy class. So I'd say maybe Keith Wayson, Jason Gibson, Feiss', and some regional/state pullers. I fully agree with you though, I'd love to see Light Pros in BG and think it's only a matter of time before they add them, that class could easily bring in 30+ hooks.

Re: Light Unlimiteds at Bowling Green? August 05, 2022 06:03AM
No offense to mod fans but three classes of mods when the only thing different is number of motors is a little much. It is mainly the same guys unbolting and bolting motors to run multiple classes. I would love them to add light prostock in my part Indiana that is not a class I get to see

Re: Light Unlimiteds at Bowling Green? August 05, 2022 07:01AM
No offense to the mod guys but three classes of all hemi mods is a little much. For the most part it is the same group of guys swapping motors off and on to run multiple classes. I would like to see the light prostock. They don’t run much in my part of the world and a lot of those guys are from Ohio so I know it would be well supported.

Re: Light Unlimiteds at Bowling Green? August 06, 2022 07:46AM
Isn't that the way it's always been in the mod class why change now,even the banters brothers did it

Re: Light Unlimiteds at Bowling Green? August 06, 2022 08:02AM
Yeah but how about giving the light pro guys a chance to pull at the biggest pull in the world and prove what kind of show the can produce. Most of the light unlimited can put the third hemi on one time a year and pull in the mod class. Most do that anyway. To tie up two sessions to allow 5 or 6 light unlimited to run seems a little over the top. Don’t we get enough ear piercing anyway between the two other classes of mods and 50 or 60 Twd trucks.

Re: Light Unlimiteds at Bowling Green? August 06, 2022 09:39AM
You can see light pros all summer in Ohio. Keep them out of BG and take sf with you. Enough with the restricted, cost cutting classes at bg.

Re: Light Unlimiteds at Bowling Green? August 06, 2022 03:43PM
Light Pros are an awesome class what are you on about? Light Pros should be a Grand National class imo. You can also see all the other classes in BG all summer so not sure of your point?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,644, Posts: 229,710, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520