Workshop tours on camera August 10, 2022 11:29AM
I've just spent the last week in Bella Italia and besides live streaming their events, got my camera and visited a few workshops:

Started out at the Pelligrino family near Cuneo (that's kinda close to Monaco / Nizza).

Then went on to visit a true gentleman and his daughter, who pull a semi with a huge Iveco engine:

These are the first two videos of a series. I hope you like seeing a bit of behind-the-scenes and "meeting" Pullers from a different part of the world.

More to come tomorrow and later in the week!

Floating Finish - the German Tractor Pulling Web Show and EU Live Streams: [www.youtube.com]

Re: Workshop tours on camera August 10, 2022 11:47AM
Then went north to see the Black Devil Pro Stock team, who run a rather rare Fiat:

And then on to see Fabio Ronga, who really got into the details of his two Fords and some chit-chat about pulling in general:

Floating Finish - the German Tractor Pulling Web Show and EU Live Streams: [www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/10/2022 11:49AM by Sascha.

Re: Workshop tours on camera August 10, 2022 01:41PM
Sascha,are the black devil and the 2 ford's videos viewable now,??

Re: Workshop tours on camera August 10, 2022 10:53PM
they will be around noon... I had to get to bed but still needed some changes done to them this morning - so set them to a later publishing time.

Re: Workshop tours on camera August 11, 2022 12:15AM

And another one ... a tiny General Lee Smiling

Re: Workshop tours on camera August 11, 2022 03:07AM

And the last one... WHAT a shop!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,957, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,040.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009