light super September 03, 2009 10:37AM
any light supers for sale

Re: light super September 03, 2009 12:44PM
Don't you hate it when you just come on here to try and find out some info, or ask a simple question, or just talk to other pullers and somebody has to be a smart@ss. It never fails. I understand people have differant opinions and living in the good ol' USA is all about being able to voice them, but why does somebody always have to be a smart@ss or insult you, if you are wrong it's beause you are human and I have yet to meet 1 single person who hasn't been wrong at least once. But seriously, I have a LLSS New Holland chassis if you would be interested. Kind of ran out of extra cash and probably won't be able to finish it myself till next summer. It was being set up for alcohol, and I have a complete fuel system, MSD 8, turbo, and some other stuff all geared for LLSS. Just don't have an engine and a few other bits and pieces. Heres my email if you wan't pics or anything.

Re: light super September 03, 2009 12:53PM
Larry Phillips " Insanity " is 4 sale, call him at (270) 877-6303.

Re: light super September 03, 2009 02:00PM
There is enough stuff sitting here to put a MM together, all it needs is someone with cash and time. Let me know if interested. I will price all of it or some of it.

Re: light super September 03, 2009 02:48PM
Dude, didn't we just go thru this? If it wasn't you, search the posts & you'll find several responses to a similar request with tractors that folks know are sitting or for sale. Seems like that guy posted a wide open request like yours & later suggested that it had to be OEM rear & JD or IH. If you're looking to pull Outlaw, Rawhide is an OEM rear IH smoker. Jeff City results should give an idea of it's capability.

And the salesman's response is accurate. If you want the Bomb or any other tractor bad enough they will sell.

Re: light super September 03, 2009 04:01PM
What is your budget?

Re: light super September 03, 2009 04:23PM
Blue Blazes, proven performer, sharp tractor, $115-$120k area. Stormy, same story, $95k? All just depend's on budget. I'll give you a call.

Re: light super September 04, 2009 02:44PM
Doug give me a call. Greg

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,948, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,033.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009