Call or Text 608 604 5068
Email jason@beermoneypullingteam.com
Beer Money Pulling Team Merchandise [beermoneypullingteam.com]

Re: Video: Remedy goes Boom in Wisner, Nebraska August 23, 2022 08:27AM
That's called Harts Parts.

Re: Video: Remedy goes Boom in Wisner, Nebraska August 23, 2022 08:52AM
#hartsparts

Re: Video: Remedy goes Boom in Wisner, Nebraska August 24, 2022 05:00AM
my thought is the person who set the sled up to let tractors run 360+ ft is responsible for this. Flat ass dangerous to do that. Running those engines for that amount of footage is asinine.Totally avoidable! Sorry to Jason that it happened,.. I know the tracks at wisner are long but at 360 plus feet its not pulling. its drag racing. and if i wanted to see that i would go to the strip.

Re: Video: Remedy goes Boom in Wisner, Nebraska August 24, 2022 07:31AM
That is a absolutely ridiculous post by concerning and not only do I feel dumber for reading it I'm concerned about the common sense and intelligence level of anyone thats posts something like that.

Re: Video: Remedy goes Boom in Wisner, Nebraska August 24, 2022 07:52AM
Sounded like the rack in the injection pump stuck wide open or could have been something else. Looks like the Driver couldn't reach the fuel dump valve cable on the dash and had to release his seat belt first. Hate to see something like this happen to anyone.

Re: Video: Remedy goes Boom in Wisner, Nebraska August 24, 2022 08:33AM
It’s sad that the seat belt held the driver from shutting it down in a quicker manner. I’d definitely be doing something different on the location of that kill/dump cable/button. Hopefully the block and internals are ok.

Re: Video: Remedy goes Boom in Wisner, Nebraska August 25, 2022 02:28AM
PULLMX and IHFarmer07,

You are both correct. The rack did stick wide open. It happens. But the seat belt did not keep him from reaching the fuel dump. Jason was going for the air kill which is located on his left side rather than reaching for the fuel dump which is on the dash. Should have went forward first then to the left. He had about three seconds to process what was happening and then try and get it shut down. Not sure that was possible. She was sure singing though!

Paul Romack

Re: Video: Remedy goes Boom in Wisner, Nebraska August 24, 2022 09:09AM
Its "concerning" that somebody thought something like the sled was responsible. Now if an incident like the Walshes in 98 happened. then maybe so but not in this case. Long or short track wouldnt have mattered here. Props to the Outlaw crew for handling this incident how it should be. Top notch crew. Got a funny feeling that concerning was talking out of his hind end here. Ready to see the Remedy back out!

Re: Video: Remedy goes Boom in Wisner, Nebraska August 24, 2022 01:51PM
The length of the pull has nothing to do with a pump plunger sticking..I've seen plenty of them stick on 300 ft tracks.

Re: Video: Remedy goes Boom in Wisner, Nebraska August 25, 2022 02:19AM
concerning
my thought is the person who set the sled up to let tractors run 360+ ft is responsible for this. Flat ass dangerous to do that. Running those engines for that amount of footage is asinine.Totally avoidable! Sorry to Jason that it happened,.. I know the tracks at wisner are long but at 360 plus feet its not pulling. its drag racing. and if i wanted to see that i would go to the strip.

Honestly?! From drivers perspective, the last thing I would expect is that the sled jockey is really on that. Just don't rely on them. Furthermore, me as a driver, I would rather kick myself into my own butt for the fault to push the clutch pedal. Have seen this on local brush pulls that even less experienced drivers act just logical and let the clutch go to hold at least for a second or two a bit of torque to help avoiding high revs until this thing has really finally shut down. Well, it will only dig a few inches until the wheelie bars reach ground, but that may will help to protect it from self destruction. To act logical, it needs to run before many times in the head only, mentally such situations. Talking about drag racing? These guys are doing meditations about several situations as part of their training exercises.

Re: Video: Remedy goes Boom in Wisner, Nebraska August 25, 2022 11:52AM
concerning

For what it's worth the sled was set the way the owner of the Outlaws wants it set. He likes the long runs and the sled driver was only following directions..

Great Karnack August 24, 2022 09:35AM
(If anyone remembers the Great Karnack skits on the Johnny Carson show)

(holds envelope up to turban)
The answer is 4.

(tears envelop open from end, blows to open it, pulls out card)
How many letters does the first word contain which Jason Schultz uttered after the explosion?

(Ed McMahon let's out belly laugh and Doc Severenson blows funny note from trumpet)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/24/2022 09:37AM by The Original Michael.

Re: Great Karnack August 25, 2022 12:17AM
The Original Michael
(If anyone remembers the Great Karnack skits on the Johnny Carson show)

(holds envelope up to turban)
The answer is 4.

(tears envelop open from end, blows to open it, pulls out card)
How many letters does the first word contain which Jason Schultz uttered after the explosion?

(Ed McMahon let's out belly laugh and Doc Severenson blows funny note from trumpet)
Hot coffee sure burns when it comes out of your nose!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,646, Posts: 229,713, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,904.

Our newest member JD_8520