Ruckus and Shel-Shocked Unlimited Mods for sale August 25, 2022 12:41PM
Interesting to see the Shelton Motorsports is selling both of the mods. Are they going down a different road/class I wonder. Hoping that they are not leaving the sport. They are a top running, class act. I realize with 3 mini's and 2 mods that's a lot of work. And on a side note, I thought that the prices seemed reasonable for the product.

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/25/2022 12:41PM by Dick Morgan.

Re: Ruckus and Shel-Shocked Unlimited Mods for sale August 25, 2022 02:02PM
They did not bring them to Hillsboro this year, Just the mini`s. So I figured something was up. Class was a bit short on mods this year with PPL.

Re: Ruckus and Shel-Shocked Unlimited Mods for sale August 25, 2022 02:14PM
I agree they are priced reasonably,sure couldn’t build one for that
I will say that was probably the most professional listing I’ve ever seen put on here!

Re: Ruckus and Shel-Shocked Unlimited Mods for sale August 26, 2022 01:03AM
Those have to be the cheapest mods/unlimiteds that are super competitive.

Wonder how big of a market there will be for them though. The Boyd mods are still for sale/someone bought them and hasn't ran them.

Re: Ruckus and Shel-Shocked Unlimited Mods for sale August 26, 2022 02:20AM
Three thoughts:

1) I wonder if Sheltons are focusing more on drag racing now.

2) I wonder if Ruckus and Shel-Shocked will end up in Farley, IA on their for sale journey.

3) I wonder if the Bowling Green out of bounds ruling had any influence on this decision. Maybe a straw that broke the camels back, sort of deal?

Re: Ruckus and Shel-Shocked Unlimited Mods for sale August 26, 2022 06:02AM
Michael Eitel
Three thoughts:

1) I wonder if Sheltons are focusing more on drag racing now.

2) I wonder if Ruckus and Shel-Shocked will end up in Farley, IA on their for sale journey.

3) I wonder if the Bowling Green out of bounds ruling had any influence on this decision. Maybe a straw that broke the camels back, sort of deal?

1. Wouldn’t surprise me.

2. Perhaps if there are no bites. Would be awesome if there was another “waffle.”

3. Highly doubt it.

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Re: Ruckus and Shel-Shocked Unlimited Mods for sale August 26, 2022 03:00AM
I was told they where going to be getting rid of them as they where leaving BG. The reasoning is because it’s a ton of work to run a multi engine mod, let alone 2 of them on top of 3 minis. It’s hard to enjoy any event when you spend near every hour working on equipment.

Re: Ruckus and Shel-Shocked Unlimited Mods for sale August 26, 2022 03:05AM
They've struggled more than most to get parts the past couple years for the mods. Those two mods were left home a fair amount in the past couple years. That and the amount of work required to keep those things running would be enough to run a lot of guys away from 2 four engine mods.

2 more August 26, 2022 03:38AM
[www.pulloff.com]

[www.pulloff.com]

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,698, Posts: 229,798, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,951.

Our newest member CBeard