Video of Scrappy Diesel Super Stock in Wisner Nebraska August 26, 2022 04:21AM
Video

Jason Schultz
Call or Text 608 604 5068
Email jason@beermoneypullingteam.com
Beer Money Pulling Team Merchandise [beermoneypullingteam.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/26/2022 04:22AM by Jason Schultz.

Re: Video of Scrappy Diesel Super Stock in Wisner Nebraska August 26, 2022 08:40AM
Whose tractor is that and what engine is he running - love the Moline, nice to see something other than a MX/66 IH SERIES OR John Deere !!!

Re: Video of Scrappy Diesel Super Stock in Wisner Nebraska August 26, 2022 10:34AM
Wondering
Whose tractor is that and what engine is he running - love the Moline, nice to see something other than a MX/66 IH SERIES OR John Deere !!!

Its Doug Meissinger from Goodland,Kansas and its IH powered...Its been running great this year..

Re: Video of Scrappy Diesel Super Stock in Wisner Nebraska August 26, 2022 06:05PM
I had never heard of the tractor before The Pullers Championship so my jaw dropped when I watched it go head to head and beat the Bone Twister that second night.

Re: Video of Scrappy Diesel Super Stock in Wisner Nebraska August 26, 2022 09:37PM
Doug has pulled for quite a few years and back at the start it was a 1066 IH..Its running fantastic this year and it can run with anyone..It's the lone DSS in Kansas.

Re: Video of Scrappy Diesel Super Stock in Wisner Nebraska August 26, 2022 10:54AM
Running great might be an understatement lol! I don't think he has been beat this year somebody correct me if im wrong

Re: Video of Scrappy Diesel Super Stock in Wisner Nebraska August 26, 2022 12:15PM
Other than the pullers championship and 2 outlaw events he hasn’t had any competition either.

Re: Video of Scrappy Diesel Super Stock in Wisner Nebraska August 26, 2022 01:10PM
Still impressive nonetheless. Not having a hiccup of some sort that prevents you from coming out on top is hard to do in that class! Would love to see Doug compete somewhere like Tomah, Chapel Hill or BG one year.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009