Re: Smarter Every Day goes to a pull August 28, 2022 01:44PM
Smarter Every Day is a Youtube staple in our house. He recently had a great series on Kodak (where my father worked for years) which showed how film is made He's had some great videos on rockets and rocket factories, he's got an awesome video on a backwards steering bike that I'd love to try, he's got a series aboard a nuclear sub, he's got a wide range of topics. He's a very bright guy with very wide ranging interests. He's a student of life and always trying to learn new things which I thoroughly appreciate. I think it's great that he gave some coverage to pulling.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/29/2022 01:30AM by Jake Morgan.

Re: Smarter Every Day goes to a pull August 29, 2022 04:57AM
This is the first I've seen this channel, but I really enjoyed his videos about pulling. Thanks for posting, he seems like a really neat guy.

Re: Smarter Every Day goes to a pull August 29, 2022 08:35AM
It was a really odd feeling to see a channel that I absolutely love (Lockpicking Lawyer) comment on a video about tractor pulling. Don’t get me wrong: it wasn’t bad — just odd.

Any time we can get positive exposure for the sport, it is a good thing.

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Re: Smarter Every Day goes to a pull August 29, 2022 09:52AM
I didn't know Lock Picking Lawyer mentioned pulling in a video... that's pretty cool. My wife got me a Lock Picking set after watching his channel for a while. I can pick some pad locks now but sadly I couldn't pick my sisters door lock to her new house... had to drill that one out so she could get in.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Smarter Every Day goes to a pull August 29, 2022 11:11AM
Jake Morgan
I didn't know Lock Picking Lawyer mentioned pulling in a video... that's pretty cool. My wife got me a Lock Picking set after watching his channel for a while. I can pick some pad locks now but sadly I couldn't pick my sisters door lock to her new house... had to drill that one out so she could get in.

Sorry, I should have worded that more clearly. LPL commented on the video — now if he made a video about pulling, I would probably lose my mind.

And as far as the comment about the sled operator from FitC: you just have to know Jim and Brian. LOL.

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Re: Smarter Every Day goes to a pull August 29, 2022 09:50AM
Man that sled operator is not exactly the most friendly guy in the world. LOL.

Re: youtube pulling video's August 29, 2022 09:34AM
Too bad he won't make any money off of the video.

Pew pew's are bad....

Re: youtube pulling video's August 30, 2022 05:04AM
He'll do fine. Nearly a million views in 3 days.

Re: youtube pulling video's August 30, 2022 10:59AM
Youtube demonitizes videos with pew pews so I've heard

Re: youtube pulling video's August 30, 2022 07:28AM
Great video, well done. Now I'm off to get our local track ready.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,718, Posts: 229,834, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,968.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro