Pulling Stats August 31, 2022 02:44PM
I am the secretary of our pulling club.

We keep track of hook order, distance, top speed, etc for each pass at our pulls.

What stats can we compile or analyze that would be valuable to our club members? What would be of value for our guys? Ideas?

Re: Pulling Stats September 01, 2022 02:02AM
We track quite a bit of stuff. Does it really do anything, maybe, I don't know. But it's neat to look at the end of the year and track averages year to year.

We count number of hooks per class, per pull, and keep an average from year to year.

It does help identify trends I guess. Say a numbers in a class fall off towards the end of the season, it can help with promoters picking classes for the following year. Same goes for classes that are going up in numbers. Gives us something to work with when booking pulls for the next season. 40-50 hooks is a good 3 ish hour show, which is what promoters want.

---

Re: Pulling Stats September 02, 2022 01:50PM
I really like when speeds are posted , we all know that's the thing to compete with !

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,644, Posts: 229,710, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520