Windsor Colorado Poor Sled Settings September 02, 2022 12:28PM
To bad both sleds aren't letting them run out in Colorado tonight!

Re: Windsor Colorado Poor Sled Settings September 02, 2022 01:18PM
Some classes are a bit tight, but all around 300ft. Kinda where they belong in my opinion.

Re: Windsor Colorado Poor Sled Settings September 03, 2022 06:08AM
Be nice to see the Pro’s pull early and even Limited Pro’s, Pro’s have had to pull on crappy tracks all season, pretty much the pulling order for results.

Re: Windsor Colorado Poor Sled Settings September 02, 2022 02:39PM
Slowest Outlaw show I have ever seen. Dang hook them 20 or so 4WD trucks last. Just got two classes in on that side. We would have seen about ever class if they had done that. Slowed the other side down too or they would have finished the 6th class.

Windsor Colorado September 03, 2022 12:34AM
So a man invests hundreds of thousands of dollars if not millions to build a new venue, pullers come from as far east from Ohio and as far west as California to support this new event. Said investor brings in the outlaws at this new event/venue to help with the show and some folks expect everything to run perfectly smooth like a established event? Even well established events have issues but they work to fix the problems and strive to make it better each year. I could not attend this event this year but I damn sure am next year but I have nothing but respect for Martin Lind and his staff along with the outlaw staff for trying to take pulling to the next level by taking pulling to region of the country not typically known for pulling these last few decades! Everybody screams " let's grow pulling" well events like this and investors like this is what will make pulling grow and bring this sport back to prominence like it had many years ago! If some of you want to b#tch and complain about the sled settings or speed of the show why don't you get off your checkbook, build a venue from scratch, contract a organization to help with the show and have your own perfectly run event??? I'll gladly come and support your event too since it will be the " perfect show"!! Till the day comes you put on your own events, write hundreds of thousands of checks and show us how it should be done, shut up !!!!!!!

I'd like to thank Martin Lind and his staff, the Outlaws Organization, Sponsors and the pullers for bring us the Rocky Mountain Nationals. This is not just a pull but a vacation destination! Thanks again to all involved and see you in 2023!!

Re: Windsor Colorado February 25, 2023 05:04AM
Just wondering if you might no of a atv pulling sled that some one might be selling. We are trying to find one so we can have events here in Saratoga, WY. Hope you can help. THANKS Dan

WOW September 02, 2022 02:56PM
Just be thankful that you had a pull to attend and watch!

Re: Windsor Colorado Poor Sled Settings September 02, 2022 07:44PM
You finally get a big show out there and doing nothing but complaining. Realize most of the pullers drove 8plus hours to get there. Please Chill Out like Supertiquer said feel lucky to have a show.

Re: Windsor Colorado Poor Sled Settings September 02, 2022 11:41PM
2 points

1. Nobody made the pullers drive 8 plus hours, so no sympathy here.

2. The feel lucky to have a show talk about ego, if anyone is lucky its the pullers.

The Promotor is taking the risk, and the Sponsors and Fans, are paying the bills.

Re: Windsor Colorado Poor Sled Settings September 03, 2022 12:28AM
To $$$$$$$, you chill, we are all in this together, no fans, no pull, no promotor, - no pull, NO PULLERS ,-NO PULLLLL, NO ONE IS AN ISLAND,-IN THIS TOGETHER.

Re: Windsor Colorado Poor Sled Settings September 03, 2022 12:47AM
$
if anyone is lucky its the pullers.

The Promotor is taking the risk, and the Sponsors and Fans, are paying the bills.

I really appreciate the pullers and pulling families. As a fan, I invest very little in going to watch a pull. Pullers invest six figures, put in long hours working on their vehicles and leave home for days at a time. No comparison.

Re: Windsor Colorado Poor Sled Settings September 03, 2022 01:08AM
Volunteer firefighters and first responders (and families of) risk far more, for far less.

If the pullers stop pulling, the Promotor will just hire some other type of entertainment.

Or the land owner, will seed it back down and sell lots off.

Re: Windsor Colorado Poor Sled Settings September 03, 2022 01:51AM
$
Volunteer firefighters and first responders (and families of) risk far more, for far less.

If the pullers stop pulling, the Promotor will just hire some other type of entertainment.

Or the land owner, will seed it back down and sell lots off.

The Land owner/promoter/developer used to pull tractors and wants pulling to be part of this community since the community he is developing is agricultural themed!! Maybe you should do a little research on Martin Lind ( lord knows there is plenty to research on him) before you make a uneducated comment! Pullers and fans that have a love for this sport and understand what this event is trying to accomplish and the rewards that this event could possibly bring will NOT stop coming! Some of us fans and pullers grasp the concept and have a vision what would lie ahead for this sport if folks like Lind are involved. We as fans and pullers should support folks that invest in the sport we love and take advantage of the opportunity that guys like Lind and Bader are giving us!

Re: Windsor Colorado Poor Sled Settings September 03, 2022 02:03AM
Good I hope it works out, I have nothing against this Promoter or this event.

Nor have I postes anything, against this Promoter or this event.

I am just turning the track lights on, a alot of folks are clearly standing in the dark.

Re: Windsor Colorado Poor Sled Settings September 03, 2022 05:28AM
Did it get rained out before they finished?How many classes did they get in?

Re: Windsor Colorado Poor Sled Settings September 03, 2022 06:52AM
Sled settings were perfect. If you are going to run a bunch of brush pullers before the main event there is no sense in using up the track. When the bigger classes pull they can let them out further. It's a first year event, they will learn how to improve things. I'm excited to see this pull in Colorado and can only imagine what they will do in the future! Thank you to the promoter for putting this wonderful event together!

Re: Windsor Colorado Poor Sled Settings September 03, 2022 04:57PM
Outlaw Fan
To bad both sleds aren't letting them run out in Colorado tonight!

If I'm not mistaken the track length isn't much farther than what they were running. They were using most of the track up from the videos I saw. I could be wrong from my perspective.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,643, Posts: 229,709, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520