Electromotive XDi200 alternative September 06, 2022 05:19AM
What ECUs are available that are equivalent to an Electromotive XDi200? I have an XDi200 on my tractor and went to buy one for my 2nd tractor and have found out that Electromotive is no longer in business.

Re: Electromotive XDi200 alternative September 07, 2022 03:47AM
This is really the pits as they had quite the following in a lot of piston powered circles. Their website says "EMI is seeking new business partners" so hopefully they will be back. I wonder what happened to them?

Re: Electromotive XDi200 alternative September 07, 2022 11:18PM
Maybe give ECU Master a try:

[www.ecumaster.com]

As far as I know it's popular in EU amongst all kind of pulling comp classes, from GP to LimSS and even LimMods. There are guys which were able to adapt that on <180cu.in turbocharged 1320lbs GP Mod and go beyond 600hp after a few passes of test'n'tune.

Since some of the given products are limited in their ability to handle numerous cylinders (>10) with the full functionality, there is one guy around who took just two of these controllers and use it as they are thinking their target applications are two inline 6 , on a >2300cu.in 12 cylinder turbocharged EFI alky monster:
[schluckspecht-pulling.de]

As another cheap alternative, but with a bit more knowledge challenge, you can look for Speeduino, an semi open-source platform which is also in use in at least one pulling application in EU:

[speeduino.com]

[thebearpulling.wordpress.com]

Re: Electromotive XDi200 alternative September 08, 2022 12:27AM
Look at Fuel tech FT550. You will get 6 sequential spark outputs plus digital dash and datalogger all in one package. You would just turn off the fuel injection outputs.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,697, Posts: 229,796, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member CBeard