What is wrong with you people? September 06, 2022 04:16PM
2 years ago due to covid, we weren't doing much in pulling. Now all I see on this forum is complaints about pulling. Half of you that post and complain are acting like a bunch of spoiled brats! smh

Re: What is wrong with you people? September 06, 2022 06:11PM
I agree. All the complaining gets old. I look to this forum for updates and information. History and tech are what I like seeing here. I really enjoyed seeing the recent video of the Giddy Up getting a new rear end. Thanks.

Re: What is wrong with you people? September 07, 2022 12:01AM
I agree, when I started visiting this site it was to find out about upcoming pulls and to learn technical information from questions asked. Now it seems main topic is to wine about being beat. I never complain about being beat. I congratulate the winner. I am pulling to have fun and entertain the fans.

Re: What is wrong with you people? September 07, 2022 12:26AM
Ahh, the irony of people complaining about complainers...

Maybe instead of complaining about complainers it would be better to ADD positive content. Come up with a positive topic and post it. Come up with an interesting question and post it. Offer helpful and polite advice whenever you can. Simply complaining about complainers won't do anything to make this website better... it actually makes it worse.

Don't get me wrong, you have the right to post any complaints you want but pointing the finger at the "other" complainers rings a little hollow.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: What is wrong with you people? September 07, 2022 03:40AM
Jake Morgan
Ahh, the irony of people complaining about complainers...

Maybe instead of complaining about complainers it would be better to ADD positive content. Come up with a positive topic and post it. Come up with an interesting question and post it. Offer helpful and polite advice whenever you can. Simply complaining about complainers won't do anything to make this website better... it actually makes it worse.

Don't get me wrong, you have the right to post any complaints you want but pointing the finger at the "other" complainers rings a little hollow.

Can I complain about you complaining about commenters complaining about those who complain?

I’ll get back to you with something positive shortly — just trying to get over this hump.

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Re: What is wrong with you people? September 07, 2022 04:51AM
If I was complaining about complainers complaining about other complainers then it would be OK for you to complain about me complaining about them Spinning.

I'm simply pointing out their irony. They can complain all they want, no complaints here.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,644, Posts: 229,710, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520