TNT Is a JOKE October 10, 2022 11:21AM
Here the clog changing the weigh again at last pull in LLSS class
If I was running points I’d be pissed started out at 6100 first pull half way in season changed to 6000 and now let’s change again to 6250.
Eddie better get his head outta his back side and quite doing this crap if he wants pullers.

Re: TNT Is a JOKE October 10, 2022 12:21PM
What the he** is the big deal about 100 lbzzzzzzzzz,- My Goodness scales are all off and vary that much from place to place !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: TNT Is a JOKE October 10, 2022 12:29PM
If you could read it is now 6250lbs so best of my math ability’s that’s 250lbs

Re: TNT Is a JOKE October 10, 2022 01:05PM
It says starting out was 61 DUH. ARGUE WITH YOURSELF OVER 50 LBZZZZZZZZ

Re: TNT Is a JOKE October 10, 2022 01:17PM
I am not pulling in the class anymore, but if you George don't think 100 or 250 pounds is not a big deal your just plain stupid. If the scales are off from 6000 and gives 1 or 2 hundred then u go to 6250 and it gives a couple hundred and soon its 6500. For u the lighter weight is a rule justs as important as a turbo rule or a cubic inch rule. To give the pullers a chance to compete agains't the big money cookie cutter class killing. Pullers thats to chicken to go get some of the light super stock class and can't go by rules. Apples to apples OH GEORGEE if you know anything about pulling it takes weight to hook hp to the ground. Somebody that thinks they are a smart puts 10 pounds 13 foot out in front of u on a stick and see if u can lift it. 250 lbs 13 ft out front probably equals another 1000 pounds added to the class some smart guy on here figured it out

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/10/2022 01:56PM by Dick Morgan.

Re: TNT Is a JOKE October 10, 2022 01:25PM
Why in the world is George wrong for stating a fact, - scales are offffffffffffffffff

Re: TNT Is a JOKE October 10, 2022 01:41PM
For one, you don't change rules in the middle or end of the season. For number two, this class started right here in KY by me. A growing class that is loved every where, and its going to crap in a hand bag. All my intensions of an affordable class are gone

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/10/2022 01:59PM by Dick Morgan.

Re: TNT Is a JOKE October 12, 2022 04:19AM
Was there any reasoning given as to why the weight was changed?

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Re: TNT Is a JOKE October 12, 2022 06:36AM
Lewis Conner
I am not pulling in the class anymore, but if you George don't think 100 or 250 pounds is not a big deal your just plain stupid. If the scales are off from 6000 and gives 1 or 2 hundred then u go to 6250 and it gives a couple hundred and soon its 6500. For u the lighter weight is a rule justs as important as a turbo rule or a cubic inch rule. To give the pullers a chance to compete agains't the big money cookie cutter class killing. Pullers thats to chicken to go get some of the light super stock class and can't go by rules. Apples to apples OH GEORGEE if you know anything about pulling it takes weight to hook hp to the ground. Somebody that thinks they are a smart puts 10 pounds 13 foot out in front of u on a stick and see if u can lift it. 250 lbs 13 ft out front probably equals another 1000 pounds added to the class some smart guy on here figured it out

Actually Lewis you are wrong it takes weight to hook torque to the ground. Horsepower likes less weight. You’re welcome

Re: TNT Is a JOKE October 12, 2022 09:07AM
iM SATISFIED IF YOU HAVE 1800 HORSE POWER YOUR GOING TO HAVE TORQUE correct me again if im wrong as i could be

Re: TNT Is a JOKE October 12, 2022 01:57PM
Lewis Conner
iM SATISFIED IF YOU HAVE 1800 HORSE POWER YOUR GOING TO HAVE TORQUE correct me again if im wrong as i could be

If you have 1 horsepower you are going to have torque. If you make 1800 hp at 6000 rpm you are going to make a lot less torque than if you make 1800 at 3500 rpm, about 1100 ft lbs in case you were wondering. That 1100 ftlbs is a lot harder to hook up. Added weight helps a bunch here and should tell you who stands to benefit the most from adding it ;-)

It happens in other motorsports also (Stan Shelton, John Strickland) October 12, 2022 04:45AM
Go to nhraracer.com (an official NHRA website). Look at all the parity adjustments NHRA does thoughout a season in different classes.

I can't tell you how many times the Pro Mod class has had changes this year alone to try to achieve parity between turbo cars, nitrous cars, pro charger cars, blown cars (screw) and blown cars (roots).

I don't know if Stan Shelton or John Strickland read this board, but Shelton is running NHRA Pro Mod this year and Strickland has in the recent past. I would love their thoughts on the changes throughout the season.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/12/2022 04:45AM by The Original Michael.

Re: TNT Is a JOKE October 12, 2022 09:11AM
Good news - if you don’t like what they do - you don’t have to pull with them.

Re: TNT Is a JOKE October 12, 2022 12:13PM
This is great at 6250 you will get more tractors from INDIANA OHIO. and TENNESSEE

Re: TNT Is a JOKE October 12, 2022 12:17PM
I think if you pull in ky and your not for there rules and you pull with them you are a/???????????????? fill in the blank

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,697, Posts: 229,804, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,958.

Our newest member CBeard